:pl: Copy the starting eleven from official list :burnleyfc: Burnley v Saints :saints:

Right, a new season and we have a manager that seems to like consistency in the first team selection.

So this should be easy, right?

But hold on, a last-minute CB signing and Djenepo arriving late from the summer break have made things a little more difficult.

So put your money* where your mouth is and put yourself in the Hutch - predict the starting eleven.

• 1 - McCarthy
  • 28 - Gunn
  • 41 - Lewis
  • 44 - Forster
  • 2- Cedric
  • 3 - Yoshida
  • 4 - Vestergaard
  • 5 - Stephens
  • 6 - Hoedt
  • 21 - Bertrand
  • 31 - Ramsay
  • 35 - Bednarek
  • 38 - Danso
  • 43 - Valery
  • 45 - McQueen
  • 11 - Elyounoussi
  • 12 - Djenpo
  • 14 - Romeu
  • 16 - Ward-Prowse
  • 17 - Armstrong
  • 18 - Lemina
  • 19 - Boufal
  • 22 - Redmond
  • 23 - Hojbjerg
  • 30 - Slattery
  • 7 - Long
  • 9 - Ings
  • 10 - Adams
  • 20 - Obafemi
  • 25 - Carillo

0 voters

• No money will be exchanged just your credibility for the rest of time.

Right, the result is going to a steward’s enquiry. And I’m the fucking steward.

It seems that the twat that created the poll left the poll open right until kick-off.

This oversight would have allowed unscrupulous posters to have simply entered the starting line-up as their predicted, um, starting line-up.

I’m sure we do not have any unscrupulous posters here so let me announce the cheats* winners - who just happen to have also been the last two voters.

Well done @Polski_Filip and @Saint-CD!

1 Like

Weeeeeeelllllll…
We wuz only exploiting a loophole in the rules.
Hardest thing was pressing buttons while PMSL.

1 Like

Only a couple of cheats or a complete twat would have thought Stephens would start.

Stephen’s is a very good ball player. He actually played the ball out really well. It made sense
Unfortunately in all other areas of football he is Jackshit

1 Like

And the benefit of being on the other side of the world and 9.5 hrs (yes, for real) ahead of you guys was I knew the starting line-up before you did ! No, really, I posted after the team had been announced as I too noticed that the poll was still open … honesty is the best policy :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes