❓ Conspiracy Theory # 1

So Prowsie was lined up with two free kicks just outside the box in the second half yesterday. Why did he decide not to go the direct route?
The team were desperate for the points yesterday…or were they?

1 Like

Kicks were too close and he was trying something different. Second time may have worked if the shot was not powder puff.

Not optimum distance but he has scored from that range before and we were fuckin’ desperate. Seemed very odd. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Be honest mate. You formulated this theory after seeing the meme I posted, didn’t you. :sunglasses::smile:

3 Likes

Not exactly, I did see your meme but remember, I was directly behind that goal grasping at straws.

I wanted an “up and downer” in either corner, a deflection off a defender’s arse, or a rocket leaving their goalie grasping thin air.

What did we get a dribbler going nowhere, hence the, "he’s not really trying. :frowning_face:

4 Likes

And if we had drawn, the Welsh Coont would still be here.

That’s where the conspiracy theory comes in…did the team throw the game to get rid of him?

3 Likes

I don’t think this team is organised enough to orchestrate a loss on purpose.

1 Like

I think they may have been.

1 Like

When you look at that own goal, you do wonder! But then again it’s just Saintsy.

2 Likes

For at least a year, we haven’t needed to fake it.

2 Likes

I would like to point out that they are Alternative Theories not Conspiracy Theories.

1 Like

Is this the 5 minute argument or the full half hour?

2 Likes

Followed this Chinese spy balloon for over 100 miles.

Turned out a bird had crapped on my windscreen. :rage:

4 Likes