:uefa_logo: Coming Soon - The Euro 2020 Sweepstake

Just give me the winner. The rest is purely academic :man_shrugging:t3:

There’s still a week to go so I will hold off taking a second team in case a late comer wants one.

1 Like

Yes I will take one :grin::grin:

If there are late comers the second one out the hat for me he / she can have :grin::grin:

I did put a deadline on today but, if that is your desire, I shall extend it to Wednesday the 9th

2 Likes

Ffs.
Now we have pop up banner ads
It’s become fiverweb
:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

You can dismiss it, it won’t show again…

1 Like

Slow and steady creep towards click bait ad and monetizing the site?

Regardless of the 100’s of registered “members” there isn’t going to be much click through from the (14 or so) regular users unless it’s alcohol, food or pain-relief related tbh.

4 Likes

Yeah and we’ve already gone through incontinence pads.

3 Likes

FFS try and do something for the kids and look at the grief you get…I really don’t know why I bother…

2 Likes

I thought the site was sponsored by Help The Aged so I signed up tbh

1 Like

What does one need to do. Not that I am European nor have and affinities but you know I’ll probably end up winning based on this :crazy_face:

1 Like

Local singles in your area are interested in Euro 2020 Sweepstakes

5 Likes

Make a donation here and you’re in!:

2 Likes

I’ve just donated - can I grab a spot?

2 Likes

This speaks volumes about your demographic. My ads usually consist of “the cost of funerals in Andover will amaze you”, and “you have to try this tip for clean bowels”. :rage::smile:

6 Likes

You’re in! Cheers Cherts.

1 spot left. Will OzSaintDave’s time lag cost him? Will a latecomer steal his glory?
So exciting and we haven’t even kicked off yet.

2 Likes

With a bit of commentary, the build up to the sweepstake and the drawing of balls out of the bag :thinking: could be more promising than the opening match. :beers::facepunch::fu:

8 Likes

Donated

3 Likes