:uefa_logo: Coming Soon - The Euro 2020 Sweepstake

That’s right…

…it’s the best way to enjoy the Euro 2020 and avoid the Covid secure stadia and the travelling to various European capitals whilst having a bit of banter with some largely left of centre, Saints supporting internet losers - whilst raising money for our favourite charidee. And of course your chance to get some small revenge on @SimplySaint

£5 entry, 24 teams picked at random, winner gets half the pot, the other half goes to the poorly children.

If you’re in, reply to sign up below.

More details to follow…

Wallchart downloadable from here

Teams and groups

Sounds good :+1:

1 Like

Feck me, I only pressed create topic and you replied within a pico second…

Oh, go on then, sign me up.

Please send winnings ASAP

:+1:

1 Like

Me too…hmmm that sounds a bit “Me Too” but I mean, yes I’ll give it a go.

1 Like

I’m in. Sorry to tell you all … so is himself. @simplysaint is not letting this one go. For goodness sake, don’t let him have France this year !

1 Like

I’m in.

1 Like

I hope he’s paying his own stake and not relying on the Bank of Mum & Dad.

I’m in.
For a change.
But don’t expect my PayPal account to work.

1 Like

I’m in but if I get Scotland, I’m calling bullshit

2 Likes

I am up for it :+1:

1 Like

Im in

1 Like

Ok, I’m in. :white_check_mark:

1 Like

One wishes to partake please.

1 Like

OK count me in… but who do I pay? I will also say this now, that should (when) I win, I will give the whole pot to the sick and poorly children (so give me France), unlike the rest of you tight Stefan Kuntz

Saint MoT

2 Likes

Don’t use Paypal :sob:

1 Like

You can still make a PayPal payment without a PP account : https://wise.com/us/blog/how-to-pay-someone-with-paypal

Payments will either be direct bank transfer or PayPal, still talking to @Goatboy about arranging this (as he did it last time), are you in the @tigger??

@BTripz - Do you take charitable bribes to ensure better quality teams?

If, so will £20 for France do you?

(Dont let the others know though)

1 Like