😆 Comedy genius

I loved Green Wing. And Mark Heap is never less than brilliant, but never more so than as Alan Statham. The coffee enema scene had me in pain I was laughing so much.

1 Like

I can’t get clips on youtube as it won’t show them, so this is a link to a whole episode, but if you find time to have a look at any of the episodes, this series was top class (imho).

Love Good Guys. It’s an excellent show which doesn’t really lend itself to small clips anyway. The humour tends to build in each episode. Just watched the episode you recommended and also re-watched the one where they try to do community relations with the help of senior officer, Terra Blanche.

I love how gloriously self-deluded Beach is. Raging Pig perhaps shows that at its best.

1 Like

Classic, simple, always feel better having watched them…

4 Likes
1 Like

“I love willies”

1 Like

The best character in the history of comedy…

Fuckitity Bye!

5 Likes
2 Likes

Can’t believe I didn’t see the love for In the Loop!

This scene from The Thick of It may be my single favourite from any television show in history. Glenn’s resignation speech was also genius.

3 Likes

too many clasic lines:

‘lick my sweaty balls you fat fuck’

2 Likes

Most of us have missed a trick here. I am sure we all could have written scripts for Malcolm Tucker.

By damn but Capaldi is an accomplishe actor is he not, Tucker is very much a swearing Doctor Who!

I can see it now the Doctor to the Time Lord President on Gallifrey “You are a great boring f * * CUNT!!”

2 Likes
3 Likes

Wild? … I was absolutely livid!!

2 Likes
3 Likes

and finally Football Hooligans …classic.

We’re going to lose BBC3. Shame. This is Cyderdelic, one of the shows that was born there. Only went for one series, but it’s got the talents of Mark Wooton in it, and is a must to anyone who has ever known any “dance collective” types.

3 Likes
3 Likes