Collector's Corner

Ever wondered at the dwindling supply of £2 coins? Until this morning I had thought it was something to do with the phasing out of real money to be replaced by Bitcoin or summint.

I was looking for a cup to give to a member of staff when I found one of my favourite cups was home to Lady Slowlane’s secret stash of 150 quid in £2 coins. She made some excuse about it being Christmas Tips for the staff…£2 each.

Anyone else have collections of odd things?

3 Likes

I have an ace collection of old wank mags tasteful arthouse literature from the late 1980’s through to late 1990’s.

10 Likes

Don’t know if this counts and obviously I don’t still have them, but I’ve spent most of my adult life building a comprehensive collection of psychopathic ex-partners.

7 Likes

Maybe it’s you and not them?!

6 Likes

If they are psychopathic how do you know you haven’t still got them? They will be lurking somewhere, just biding their time. BOO!

3 Likes

Congratulations. You have correctly identified my greatest fear. :+1::+1::flushed:

4 Likes

hair

7 Likes

:lou_facepalm_2: I’ve told you before, platting your pubic hair is sooooo last year.

2 Likes

The trophy room?

1 Like

No, the disguise studio.

2 Likes

Strangely, I have a lot of golf hats autographed by golfers

Not really a collector per se, but more of a hoarder. I am glad I am, because I’ve been able to spend the last three months spending a few quid to get all my old tech back in working order.

I recently bought two fat TVs for this purpose. Tenner each. Bargain.