☢ Chernobyl

Why the blanket “people on here won’t believe it” line…? We’re (I’m) bored of it.

1 Like

Well, I’ve looked back through the thread and I’ve not seen anybody saying that.

2 Likes

Quick! Get back under the bed.

Just you wait, either that or there’ll be no response which is equally as loud as I get jumped as soon as I post.

Errrmmm we have responded…

Ditch the persecution complex, it’s not a good look. If any of those whom you expect to deny a Soviet cover-up comes on here and does so then fair enough; no one has as yet.

2 Likes

I haven’t a complex.

More simplex maybe - only allowing transmission of thoughts and ideas in one direction?

:lou_sunglasses:

Haven’t watched it yet. It’s on the list.

You won’t believe it…it paints the Soviets in a very bad light. Surely an unseen agenda being played out by the documentary makers. :rofl:

I don’t think I have the means to see it, as it’s on a channel that I don’t have. But I’d recommend a read of the article I posted.

1 Like

It is a brilliant show.
The fail pulled it apart historically & dramatically today and at the core the facts about the explosion are precise & exact. The show itself points out some dramatic changes.
I lived through it and knew what was going on. Wouldn’t once support the Soviet system, so I am now OUTRAGED by Bazzas statements.

Today? Well, you can have a damned good debate about which regime is more corrupt & destroys lives (Dr Kelly) and UK is right up there pushing for a top 5 spot & getting worse

2 Likes

Worse than what? What are you comparing?

Sky have a documentary running tomorrow night called “The Real Chernobyl”, 21:00 BST

Following the success of the Sky Atlantic drama series, Sky News travels to Ukraine to meet some of the people who were involved in dealing with the Chernobyl nuclear disaster in 1986…

SOS is on there standing on the reactor saying its sound and no worries…

1 Like