:pl: :chelseafc: Chelsea v Southampton :saintsfc: (Live on :bt_sport: Box Office)

You and 3 other “fools”, well usual suspects would be a better description…

I’ve got Everton down to do Liverpool 2-0 as well.

They did so 26 years ago in this fixture a bit later in the season.

A lot of foolish decisions this week, Bob. There always are :smiley:

I think I lot of people will be going for an Everton win, I myself have gone for 2-1 to Everton…

1 Like

Liverpool are not there yet either while Everton look tidy. Momentum is a big thing and I think some of these hungover Redmen are going to have their pants pulled down by what Ancelotti has instituted.

1 Like

My only “worry” about Everton’s credentials is Jordan Pickford, he is a liability waiting to happen…

2 Likes

I’ve heard Pickfords moving is not that great :slight_smile:

EDIT 1983 just called and says it wants its joke back.

5 Likes

If Diallo is ready to play I wonder if he’ll get some time. I doubt whether Walcott will play 90 mins. An alternatove to Smallbone when he comes off could be Diallo with JWP pushed forwards.

Think Diallo has only had a single training session because of the international break so pretty safe to assume he will be on the bench if anything.

I reckon Walcott will start. Should suit him if we play a counter attack system which has served us well in this fixture in the last few years.

1 Like

Hmm, bunch of non-believers on here…

You speak for yourself at least 4 of us have kept the faith or are still taking the frog pills?

1 Like

If you check all of my Southampton scores for the season all ready entered in super bru I think i have us drawing at man city and liverpool apart from that we will win every game :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

4 Likes

And THAT Ladies & Gentlemen is what having limited access to Alcohol does to your mental reasoning facultes.

2 Likes

I will remind you when i put the rest of the years scores in I had unlimited supplies of beer vodka and rum .

Ah ok I see what I have done :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Theo, Theo!

4 Likes

Well we can’t argue that that’s not an attacking line up!

4 Likes

The bench looks very light though …

Yeah but if Djenepo wasn’t injured (again :man_facepalming:) and Armstrong didn’t have that COVID thing I keep hearing about, we’d have a pretty tasty squad.

Add Salisu to that as well. He is certainly taking his fucking time.

He doesn’t speak the language…he currently tackling the “Janet & John” book No. 3.

book-3

Theo will have an impact :+1::+1: