:pl: :chelseafc: Chelsea v Saints :saints:

Just been offered a ticket in the Chelsea end by a ST holder mate who can’t go - anyone up for this and fancy a drink beforehand?

Be sure to wear a Saints top and don’t forget the big red foam hand :+1:

5 Likes

Don’t forget my post above about proof of Covid status needed. Enjoy and keep your head down!

Yeah thanks - noted. Luckily I’ve already got the Domestic COVID pass on my phone as it was needed for Phantom of the Opera last week and as we’re going to Hamilton next week.

Middle class? Me?

4 Likes

You’ll be in good company. Half of Cobham will be there. :roll_eyes:

Well I actually got offered the ticket as I saw this friend (by chance) at a wine tasting yesterday evening…

2 Likes

@JxgrSaint gets more middle class millennial by the post

3 Likes

I’m expecting a call from Abramovich’s representatives any minute due to the fact that I’ve loaded my FF team with Chelsea players and captained Lukaku.

Thank me later!

2 Likes

Done my bit
Benched Livramento

1 Like

And I’ve benched AA.

Gillett is Aussie. Might get something, say neutral?

1 Like

Walcott and Tella start. Adams benched

1 Like

I suspect Ralph is aiming to baffle the opposition

1 Like

Well he’s baffled me - the only way of getting a football player in the team rather than Redmond would seem to be have Redmond kidnapped and held somewhere secret for a month.

4 Likes

Meanwhile way dahn sarf we’ve just had five minute rainshower of biblical proportions heading for London. Hopefully rendering fluent football impossible for both sides.

1 Like

Getting to watch this live on TV thanks to so -in-law’s amazing array of channels. Supersport Premier League. Think it may be Irish.

2 Likes

One day we will pick up all the runners on a set piece

Really poor at the corner.