:chelseafc: Chelsea v Saints :saints: (PL)

I hope you’re right, Prowsey just isn’t consistent enough for me or present enough of a goal threat or pull the strings in midfield to warrant being a regular starter. He’s 24 now, been in the squad the longest alongside Davis but is still only a squad player rather than first on the teamsheet. If Ralph can unlock his potential then happy days.

1 Like

Fuck that.
Now a full scale Blizzard outside, looks like it’s drifting. No sodding way I’m going into town to watch this in the pub.
Anyway, it’s a top 6 team so standard 3-1 win to them leaves Twitter unsure whether to melt down or go back to sleep.

lightweight. You’ll have to get used to it at some point.

1 Like

Can put that up on the Bazza’s always right thread.

@BTripz, I hope the 2-1 next to the calendar is a lazy American date and not a score prediction you added when you edited my post?!?!

Yeah, when Mrs D_P can pick me up from the train station at midnight instead of a 4 mile walk is top of that list, my fault, didn’t add her as 2nd driver on the rental car!

Must be your date settings, mine is fine :-1:

…or I fixed it. :+1:

EDIT: Plus your screen shot is from within the thread. Mine is from the latest topics view.

No, it shows different in the main page than in the actual topic

EDIT : Posted before you’re edit…

See above - I fixed it.

BTW that eyeball is obscene at that zoom level.

:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

It is a bit minging isn’t it, I keep meaning to change it anyway.

Fuck that. Football Manager database, init.

Especially the hidden stats like “dirtiness” or “important games”.

You may deride the idea as ridiculous. I think a fifteen year old with a lot of spare time and a copy of Football Manager might have made more inspired signings than our erstwhile “Director” of “Football”.

Tonight’s refereeing crew :-

Referee: Jonathan Moss
Assistants: Harry Lennard, Andy Halliday
Fourth official: Simon Hooper

Anyone who wants to change their prediction to us having a clear cut penalty claim denied and a goal ruled out for an infringement that only the referee saw may do so.

5 Likes

Gunn in goal, time for him to show his £56m (© @Barry-Sanchez ) worth

Just noticed, 5 at the back or 3 at the back and 2 wing backs??

Good selection IMHO

2 Likes

I’m quite happy about that. How he directs his CBs could be crucial.
Important game for JWP. Some quick fire passing upfield for Redmond/Ings and we might see more of him in the future.
Also nice to see Valery start to become an ever present(on the left?).

1 Like

Surely 2-1 would be a European representation of today’s date. The US version would be 1-2.

2 Likes

I thought 1-2 was the final score?

3 Likes

Cedric will start on the left :wink:

No one can say that team gives any confidence whatsoever.

And by that I mean our back 5 on the whole.