:efl: Champioship :saints: Southampton v Cardiff City :cardiffcityfc:

I’m sitting back watching the game in perfect HD, thanks to @Goatboy 's recent fire stick+IPTV recommendation. :+1::+1::+1:

Im enjoying not having paid a week’s food budget for something i can get for free

Not liking the look of that fog

Weird. It’s clear about a mile away!

I cant see us scoring another…

Bugger
Cracking goal
Offside

Energy levels, passing pace and accuracy have all dropped a few percent and it’s letting Cardiff back into this

Looking good again now. We’ve definitely picked up the pace again.

… fantastic move, Fraser can’t quite finish it.

Is it just me, or does Manning’s head look too big for his body? :thinking::smile:

Who is this Haribo kid?

And yet you’ll still be minutes ahead of @Polski_Filip

Tbf I’m battling Powercuts and all sorts here.
Somehow the upstairs (Inlaws) has no power but I’m fine downstairs.
They’ve been trying all sorts and half the village is out (cables down with weight of snow) neighbours both sides are off and I’m home alone watching with a rebooting router every 15 minutes or so. Most weird.
Great performance. We used to say this a lot, but one day we are really gonna smash someone
4 home wins in a row hasn’t happened for ages either

2 Likes

Good game that. Was back in the Itchen North. Welsh awat fans are special treat.

Haven’t seen Saints for a bit. Pleased to see the return of pressing teams i their own half.

5 Likes

Played well today in patches. Cardiff didn’t have much but we looked like we had a bit of purpose today.

Even Manning wasn’t shit.

2 Likes

Played the ball a lot quicker today. It almost as if we are learning from previous games :grinning:

I mentioned this predicament to the bird Phil, her suggestion is that you move the in-laws down to yours until the cold snap is over.

You’re welcome. :sunglasses::smile::smile:

https://x.com/GlobalSaintsFC/status/1731008301234880688?s=20

:rofl:

3 Likes