:efl: Championship :swanseacityfc: Swansea City v Saints :saints: (Live on :sky_logo: )

:swanseacityfc: v :saints: (Live on :sky_logo: )

Predict the :swanseacityfc: v :saints: Outcome
  • Expect this game to be the one that breaks “the run”. :swanseacityfc: to win (c) @BTripz
  • Tell you what, @Polski_Filip You start on the gaspers again and have a lucky fag, I’ll have a lucky nap, and someone else can get the nuns. Between that little lot we might have a prayer of snatching a draw. (c) @scotty
  • score draw
  • bore draw
  • :saints: to continue their good form, Russell’s old team to be dispatched with extreme prejudice. :saints: to win.

0 voters

12.30 ko live on Sky.

Expect this game to be the one that breaks “that” run…

1 Like

You can get 4/1 on a Swansea win. Going to back your intuition?

I don’t bet, i always lose

1 Like

It would be worth losing under the circumstances

2 Likes

Which means odds on saints win is 8/15 crap odds but i will get something back

Someone has to lose, to pay @PhilippineSaint 's winnings.

3 Likes

Um no you won’t, because we’re gonna get beaten by his old team. Even Deano & Ian Wilding alluded to that let alone Big Adam & Alfie. Our only hope is for Bob to Bet.

2 Likes

I could hold off till half time when the odds would be better if were losing or worse if we are drawing or winning ?

But no i will put 25 nicker on the nose before kick off to get the 90 min payout

2 Likes

Tell you what, Phil. You start on the gaspers again and have a lucky fag, I’ll have a lucky nap, and someone else can get the nuns. Between that little lot we might have a prayer of snatching a draw. :pray::pray:

Someone called …

With apologies to @Coxford_lou

1 Like

Poll added to the OP

Poll can now be closed 100% voted a Saints win.

Thai waitress was giving me my change whilst i scrolled past @Polski_Filip lucky nun and she/he started appologising for looking at it :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Form, recent results on the right…

Which :swanseacityfc: team are going to turn up?

I asked my mate at work would you rather:

A/ Lose against Swansea but win the next 2 games?

2/ Draw our next 3 games and keep the unbeaten run going?

I thought his head was going to explode :lou_lol:

Well so would mine if you used A/ and then 2/ :slight_smile:

But I’d rather 6 from 9 than 3 from 9

1 Like