:efl: Championship :saints: Southampton v Bristol City :bristolcityfc: (Live on :sky_logo: Red Button)

:saints: v :bristolcityfc:

Predict the :saints: v :bristolcityfc: Outcome
  • bore draw
  • score draw
  • On current form I reckon it has draw written all over it 2:2 (c) @Cobham-Saint
  • Bristol City don’t concede many away goals, but don’t score many either. Going to need to be patient with this one. Is @Waylander predicting a :saints: win, I think so. :saints: to win, patiently
  • :bristolcityfc: are bring 2,500 down (all of about 100 miles) obviously this will mean :bristolcityfc: will win!
  • That poll is rubbish. We’re going to thump them 3 nil! :saints: to win (c) @Dizzyfeet

0 voters

If we cant win this we might as well shut shop and fuck off home. cr @PhilippineSaint

2 Likes

A home that we really should and do need to win. Guess that means a loss incoming (c) Mr Negative (that’s me BTW)

On current form I reckon it has draw written all over it

2:2

In terms of the past five games in the league, we have the second best form. Only West Brom (one place and two points beneath us) have better form with just one loss in their last five.

We have two draws in the past five, above Leeds who are one loss and one draw and Leicester who have lost two in their last five. Ipswich are two draws and a loss. Cardiff and Hull (7th and 8th) are a loss and a draw

You setting the alarm or should I?

Going back one game obv :roll_eyes:

Bristol City don’t concede many away goals, but don’t score many either. Going to need to be patient with this one.

Oh yeah.
Patience.
Right up SMS street that

Its 03:45 kick off I will either be drunk / asleep or both. please dont wake me.

2 Likes

I’ll be there. Again. Think we’ll struggle to a goalless draw.

They’re bringing 2,500 down for a midweek game

https://twitter.com/TheStatsSaint/status/1729222179680661899?t=5XcQO9t-gWBAjjWukwGt9w&s=19

3 Likes

Poll added to the OP

That poll is rubbish. We’re going to thump them 3 nil!

Poll amended in the OP.

Don’t forget I am Mr -ve, I don’t think I’ve predicted a Saints win in Superbru yet that has worked!!

1 Like

I’m just starting to think that booking my train down via Bristol could have been a somewhat flawed plan.

Or schoolboy error, to put it bluntly.:frowning:

1 Like

Apparently this match is on the red button on Sky Sports tonight (for those that have a s Sky Sports subscription)

That’s no use then :roll_eyes:

I’ll mainly be looking for something else to do anyway….

1 Like