:efl: Championship :plymouthargylefc: Plymouth Argyle v Saints :saints: (Live on :Sky_logo:)

:plymouthargylefc: v :saints:

What is Going to Happen on Saturday??
  • :saints: going to win
  • :plymouthargylefc: going to win
  • :plymouthargylefc:waltz to victory through our midfield who have departed for London and the treatment room. © @Simon-says
  • Buoyed by Russell’s vociferous support, Gavin Bazunu makes a save. :saints: sneak a win. © @Simon-says
  • Fresh from his Ballon d’Or nomination, Adam Armstrong scores again from 12 yards. But it’s not enough for the three points because Plymouth win a corner. You know the rest. © @Simon-says
  • The Devon Skates are going to get fucking hammered, :saints: to win?? © @PhilippineSaint
  • All out of flying fucks … :saints: win. Middle finger to JWP © @Saint-CD
  • Same shit, different day 4:4 © @Cobham-Saint
  • score draw
  • bore draw

0 voters

What, no soundbites to put in a poll, I must say I am disappointed

Plymouth waltz to victory through our midfield who have departed for London and the treatment room.

Buoyed by Russell’s vociferous support, Gavin Bazunu makes a save. Saints sneak a win.

Fresh from his Ballon d’Or nomination, Adam Armstrong scores again from 12 yards. But it’s not enough for the three points because Plymouth win a corner. You know the rest.

The Devon Skates are going to get fucking hammered

Only Balloon D’or Adam Armstrong is likely to see

2 Likes

After the game, in celebration?

All out of flying fucks … Saints win. Middle finger to JWP :rofl:

Saints to get Bowled over by The Green Army on the break who set up the winner after a Hoe appears in our defence

I will get to watch this live as its on ESPN.

1 Like

Same shit, different day 4:4

Belated poll added to the OP

Given the departures, injuries and ongoing ‘noise’ around the remaining players (notably Che and Tella today), I am glass half-full and am predicting a shitter tomorrow.

No Alcaraz and suddenly we look very light in midfield.

https://x.com/southamptonfc/status/1692846369323561034?s=46&t=IKgJwo1raSBUez0fme4SNQ

At least Che starts

Ballard on the bench too :+1:

:man_facepalming:
How we dont give a goal away there

JWP territory…

Oh wait :weary:

1 Like

Ditto

Prowsey would have scored there. :cry:

1 Like

Has Edozie touched the ball yet?