:efl: Championship :norwichcityfc: Norwich City v Southampton :saints:

Norwich are currently a win some/lose some mid-table side. In our current form we should win this.

Predict the :norwichcityfc: v :saints: Outcome
  • Bore Draw
  • Score Draw
  • Odds for a Saints win, which is highly likely, are 1/1, Double your money time. (c) @PhilippineSaint :saints: to win
  • Old fashioned ground with absolutely awful dry shitty pies. I’m sure someone out there likes a pie with dry as shit gluten free premium wholemeal flour shit but I starved to death when I went up there. They deserve a sound spanking just for the pies (c) @Polski_Filip :saints: win
  • Let’s be 'avin a 2 nil win to the Saints! (c) @Dizzyfeet :saints: to win
  • A scrappy 0-1 away victory today. A rushed clearance that hits Che square in the face, hits both posts and rolls gently over the line would suffice. I ask this not for myself and the worldwide Scum Army but for our own @Goatboy as its his birthday today. (c) @DellBoy :saints: to win
  • :saints: are 17 games unbeaten, a 100 year record, :norwichcityfc: won 2, lost 2 in the last 5…you can guess what is going to happen :norwichcityfc: to win

0 voters

1 Like

Odds for a Saints win which is highly likely are 1/1
Double your money time.

“Home” game for some of us :heart::white_heart::heart::white_heart:

We’ve got visitors for NYE so it’s 4 of us to hurl abuse at Carrow Road. Simplysaint is also home from uni :+1:

We went to the reverse fixture at SMS and if it’s 4 all again, it’ll be a cracker. Obvs a win would be ideal :wink:

2 Likes

Old fashioned ground with absolutely awful dry shitty pies. I’m sure someone out there likes a pie with dry as shit gluten free premium wholemeal flour shit but I starved to death when I went up there.

They deserve a sound spanking just for the pies

1 Like

Been there once. 1994, when we won 5-4 in injury time. Did not have a pie, but did have the last laugh in a totally gut-wrenching bonkers game.

4 Likes

Let’s be 'avin a 2 nil win to the Saints!

3 Likes

Was supposed to go there March 14th 2020… had to cancel for some reason :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

We were talking about that yesterday :rofl:

IIRC hotels were booked and I had the Sotonians pub crawl of justice planned out. Then shit happened. It was the first game to be cancelled due to the C19 shitshow.

We must do it again sometime :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Indeed, everything was planned and booked and then…boom!

We did get our hotel and ticket money back.

1 Like

Dear Saints,

Please ensure a scrappy 0-1 away victory today. A rushed clearance that hits Che square in the face, hits both posts and rolls gently over the line would suffice.

I ask this not for myself and the worldwide Scum Army but for our own @Goatboy as its his birthday today.

Ps Happy New Year Scummers!

4 Likes

Poll added to the OP

Form :- image image

Mark Wright was the last saints player to have form wasn’t it :grin:

More tippy tappy bullshit.
Zzzzxx

Another not offside goal disallowed?

for who?

0 - 0 HT.
Leeds and Leicester both 1 up. Ipswich 0 - 0

Nah, he was offside.