:efl: Championship :middlesbroughfc: Middlesbrough v Saints :saints:

:middlesbroughfc: v :saints:

A long trip up north for our die hard away fans, to see Saints surrender possession as if they were being held at gun point.

SSDD

1 Like

Think this will be a good day for the smoggies. 1-0 Boro.

Eric is goimg…

It might be time to wheel this out again

3 Likes

Deep joy. We’ve moved on to a new campsite. Nice pitch, right next to the Dordogne river. Nicely settled in, then noticed the flag waving above the next door caravan.

Middleborough FC, FFS. :rage::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Oh great I have tickets for this. Oh and the Preston game. Thank Christ that I had tickets for Off Menu or I would be going to Hull as well.

Boro will get their first win 3-0.

I think we’ll change tactics slightly for this game as we really cannot afford a fourth consecutive defeat, although RM won’t like doing it. Whether it’ll work is another matter.

1 Like

Fuck - another game so soon?

Oh, wait, we’re not Premier League Show Ponies anymore

1 Like

It will be Dray horses V Shetland ponies we will get royally fucked in the prince Andrew way

1 Like

FFS someone has hacked @PhilippineSaint’s account. :frowning:

4 Likes

To Hull and back?

2 Likes

I thought Hull was officially the end of the earth. You don’t come back from there.

2 Likes

I went once and escaped the only Italien restaurant in the world that does no Sambucca

1 Like

He’s on a Highway to Hull.

1 Like

There is no way we will be going up this year. I will be surprised if we finish in the top half.

2 Likes

Oh ye of little faith!

BTW Im fucking off to the States next week so won’t have to suffer Leeds, Stoke and Rotherham. :wink:

3 Likes

I’m physically incapable of disagreeing.