:efl: Championship :ipswichtownfc: Ipswich Town v Southampton :saints:

:efl: Championship :ipswichtownfc: v :saints:

I’m sure that this will get moved for Sky

Predict the :ipswichtownfc: v :saints: Ourcom
  • :saints: going to lose and lose badly…
  • :ipswichtownfc: going to hammer :saints:, :ipswichtownfc: to win
  • by some miracle :saints: play well and score goals, :saints: to win
  • The Tractor boys will be plodding along at 5mph when the game kicks off and our speeding Transit vans will be all over them and we will be 2 nil up by halftime. :saints: to win (c) @PhilippineSaint
  • bore draw
  • we’ll go into the remaining games with no real pressure in the sense that we’re nailed on for the playoffs and out of the top two race. Score draw. (c) @scotty
  • Mara won’t suddenly become Messi and he will start Armstrong & Adams together AGAIN, and we all know what happens then. Easy Ipswich win and more repeated platitudes from Martin despite the same inability to manage a game of football (c) @Polski_Filip
  • Saints to win 4-3, Che Adams with the winner in the 97th minute when a Stuart Armstrong rocket smashes him in the face and deflects into the top corner, Adams then runs off celebrating like he’s just won the world cup for scotchland. (c) @gavstar

0 voters

What is even the point of ruining your Bank Holiday?
Mara won’t suddenly become Messi and he will start Armstrong & Adams together AGAIN, and we all know what happens then.
Easy Ipswich win and more repeated platitudes from Martin despite the same inability to manage a game of football

1 Like

While it’s hard to disagree, it would be just like us to get something here now that it’s effectively too late. I’m of the firm opinion that nine points is more than we’re capable of making up, games in hand notwithstanding, so we’ll go into the remaining games with no real pressure in the sense that we’re nailed on for the playoffs and out of the top two race. Score draw.

The Tractor boys will be plodding along at 5mph when the game kicks off and our speeding Transit vans will be all over them and we will be 2 nil up by halftime.

So long ago that a Transit was made in Southampton, not sure you’d even get it started.
Flat as a pancake

Fixed.

You have so much negativity in you at the moment :rofl::rofl:

You’ve clearly never driven a Transit. :unamused::smile:

Saints to win 4-3, Che Adams with the winner in the 97th minute when a Stuart Armstrong rocket smashes him in the face and deflects into the top corner, Adams then runs off celebrating like he’s just won the world cup for scotchland.

I wasn’t driving it at the time but I did get a blow job from a Totton Tart in the Woolworths carpark Totton, on a workday lunchtime back in the ancient world.

… and they say romance is dead.

So was she driving it at the time?

Was it ever alive in Totton?

We will win this one.

Ignore Phil’s sarcastic dismissal, Numpty. What we need in this situation is just the sort of blind, misguided optimism that you so cheerfully supplied. Keep it up lad :+1::+1::heart_eyes::smile:

Let’s hope so. It depends on the team Russell puts out, I think it’s maybe time to rest Che. I do like him, he’s a real trier but lets be honest, he’s not a natural striker, his performance at the weekend surely confirmed that. Maybe time to take a chance on a couple of the young lads.

We cannot play Che & Arma together…

and go on to lose 4-2 :slight_smile:

Poll added to the OP

1 Like