:efl: Championship :blackburnroversfc: Blackburn Rovers v Southampton :saints:

What the actual fuck Smallbone you prick.
35 seconds to go free kick and you piss around lose possesdion instead of putting it into the box.
Bollox

Slightly better than losing in the last minute but only just

1 Like

Anyone remember the last time Ipswich and Leeds lost on the same day? What an opportunity to turn it around and make up three points on both!!!

Oh.

So, from the ten cup finals RM said we had left, weā€™ve produced two points from the first three games.

On the bright side our relentless march to the top goes onā€¦one point at a time. With another 10 games to go we willā€¦ah oh. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

OK, not quite, but the result is almost as having got oneā€¦

At this pathetic rate, weā€™re going to be lucky to make the play offs. This bunch donā€™t look like theyā€™re up for the fight at all. Lazy passing today nearly undid us multiple times. WTF is this obsession with Baz short passing to the CBs or DM ? We nearly got turned over so many times today. The whole 90 minutes was a shitshow in the same proportions as that at Portman Road last week. Fuck all penetration, fuck all end product and fuck all points. I donā€™t want RM to come out with all the usual platitudes this week ā€¦ I want ā€œWe were complete dogshit this week and Iā€™ve just been in that dressing room and ridden Adam Armstrong infront of the rest of the team, beaten my chest and asked who is nextā€. Heā€™ll then go on to say ā€œWeā€™ve got fuck all chance of making a return to the Prem so Iā€™ve told Rasmus to stick his project up his and his band of primadonnasā€™ arses and Iā€™m off back to Swanseaā€

Not happy in Norfolk :rage:

1 Like