⚽ Can we have a football only section ❓

I feel that a section for any football chat/rows etcetera would benefit us here at Sotonians. If only to keep football only minded posters happy.

In the top left of the main screen is ‘categories’, from here you can filter the page to only show footy topics :lou_smiley:

3 Likes

There is but no one posts on it, its all there though, I go on genuine football forums for real chat with knowledgeable folk like myself for highbrow conversations that encompass the chocolate boxes, Channon and Ali Dia.

Ali Dia I wonder where he is now

We have certainly had a few at Saints that could not be mistaken for footballers

1 Like

So why have you come back then?

To solidly get on your tits.

1 Like

Meh.

You love it here really

Its ok, people take themselves far too seriously like their opinion and views are looked upon by others from afar with thought and purpose, lighten up sandal wearers, the World don’t give a fuck.

Which is all well and good, but tbf @sotonians are no slaves to convention. The phrase “going off on a tangent” could have been invented for a fair proportion of posters tbh.

So on balance, while we all do slavishly follow the Saints, and while your very helpful suggestion was posted with the best of intentions, it ain’t gonna help @BaggySaint 9 times out of 10 tbf.

:wink:

You could always up your game, nipper. Become Sotonians’ Lawrenson.

However, if your prediction for games are anything like your predictions for Saints, I think the real Lawro will look the winner.

1 Like

Did someone mention predictions?

HOW many of you got last nights result?

1 of you

I have my fingers crossed

1 Like

It’s the hope that kills you…

3 Likes

sometimes but we always seem to be able to make a recovery even if we have to wait ages for it.

I knew this day one. I don’t think the blurb for Reasonably Serious Discussion has changed in five years, because I knew it would not always be serious.

@BaggySaint - we do have an entire Monkey Tennis section, although very little, if any of the content, is devoted to chimpions of Wimbledon.

No “Youth Hosteling with Chris Eubank”, sadly. He wants to do that himself.

“Inner City Sumo” is more viable than ever, thanks to lockdown making everyone fatter, it’s not very exciting. Fat cunts are having better freeform fisticuffs.

PS. If this has confused you massively, please watch this.

1 Like

don’t you find that serious discussions can very often change tack. Just takes one slightly inebriated, or bored maybe completely lost the plot type to upset the apple cart.

crikey I am doing it all the time

1 Like

Pickford seems another who can as well.

1 Like

Nobody posts on here when they are sober…

1 Like

Shit, does that mean you and I are pissed all the time

3 Likes