Can we avoid a cricket score at Old Trafford, the battle of good v evil

Mr Goa responds

1 Like

Mean while, Bletch puts on his tribute outfit

1 Like

Ooooh wheelie-bin dropped!!

Fraser out, eh.

hope this McCarthy bloke is good. Be ironic if we were crying for Fraser to return

1 Like

I’d have kept Forster in.

Risky.

:lou_wink_2:

Only joking, I’ve been calling for this for some time.

Hope I was right.

Interesting that Black goes, Kelvin comes in and Forster is dropped.

Reading too much into that?

Long starts. Oh well. I guess it’s a deeeeep defending type of night.

Are we on satan’s Cathode ray tube?

Is that going to be 3 CB or Stephens right back again?

Even if McCarthy has a mare I’ll still support the decision. I’m amazed it has taken this long. Perhaps FF has a cold or something. Not sure about playing Long at this moment in time though… he needs to run his bollox off and tire their defence out for Gabbiadini.

Isn’t Lemina our best player? Why is he dropped? Something’s going on, I tell thee.

BT Sport

1 Like

Cheers Cobs

what do your bones say?

MP says Forster has played some good games and some with mistakes.

Felt it was time to give AM a chance.

Sounded like he wanted to back Fraser whilst acknowledging that he’s cost us a fuck load of points this season.

Right up for this. Beer, pie. Gobbing off at the telly. It’s on!

Well, I made the point recently that Bertrand said on one of the saints media things that Lemina needs to remember he’s a footballer and not a celebrity (words to that effect). My bones are telling me that he’s a prima dona and has been dropped because he’s up to no good… either in training or in his personal life. Now, I have no evidence for this but my bones are reliable and have never been wrong. So, I must be right.

Just back from the GoGo bars of Nana Plaza.

Seen mire Tits tonight than on any after game Saints Twitter feed.

Zzzzz time ain’ doing a 1230am kick off after a 5am alarm call

I heard Lemmy was actually Mandingo leading a double life and is currently ‘drained’ so needed to be ‘rested’
( a friend told me about that chap)

Right, bring it on - ‘‘a point above relegation places’’ - so we need some points I think.

1 Like

Start is OK… but Lukaku gets a free header…

Yeah, carved open our defence easily

We almost did a goal!