:saints: Bye Bye Dusan

1 Like
2 Likes

Despite the more recent frustrations, he showed again what he can offer right at the vital end of the last horrific season. We will miss him

9 Likes

He has been mercurial for us, however out of Redmond, boufal and him, Tadic was the one I wanted to keep

5 Likes

Yep.

Those two goals against Bournemouth and his reaction at the time and afterwards will live on in my memory longer than the things that annoyed me about him.

All the best Susan.

7 Likes

I blame the fans.

If Iā€™d had four years of people mispronouncing my name, Iā€™d be off too.

He should be alright amongst the Dutch. They canā€™t pronounce their ā€œsā€'s so they will correctly say Du-shan

Great shining for Ajax.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll have to find some other cunt to moan about.

4 Likes

Wont be difficult I suspect

2 Likes

Cedricā€™s top of the list at the moment.

3 Likes

You can forgive a man for having a soppy bastardā€™s name. If your ma and pa named you Cedric, you get on with it, and donā€™t get the hump. Thatā€™s forgivable.

What is not forgivable is Cedricā€™s defensive play.

Keep ya fucking hands off Redmond, heā€™s mine.

4 Likes

Carillo?

1 Like

Good he is a lazy bellend.

Never came across as lazy. Definitely time to get rid though. Has been poor for a season and a half.

Worse than Redmond?

I wouldnā€™t go that far.

From the Evening Standard :smiley_cat:

Dusan Tadic has revealed it was an easy decision to leave Southampton for ā€˜dream clubā€™ Ajax because he had nothing left to prove in the Premier League.
Tadic, who played as Serbia lost 2-0 to Brazil in Moscow on Wednesday to exit the World Cup, has signed a four-year contract with the Dutch club for an initial Ā£10million, which could rise to Ā£11.4m.
He spent four years at St. Maryā€™s, scoring 23 goals in 162 appearances for the club.
The winger said: "Iā€™m very happy because Ajax is one of the biggest clubs in Holland and the world. It was always my dream to be at Ajax. It was an easy decision because I had a lot of opportunities in the Premier League and other countries but I think Ajax is best for my future.
"I did good in the Premier League. In four years, I was for three [of them] in the top five best assisters in the Premier League and probably in the top ten of creating chances. Iā€™m very proud because Southampton is not the biggest club in the Premier League and the Premier League is the toughest league in the world.
ā€œI showed I can play there at high level. I had beautiful years with Southampton - great club, great people, great supporters - and Iā€™m very proud of my four years.ā€
Tadic said he was leaving Saints with the blessing of manager Mark Hughes, who guided them to Premier League safety after replacing Mauricio Pellegrino in March.
ā€œIā€™m sure that Mark Hughes, with his assistants Eddie [Niedzwiecki] and Mark [Bowen], will do great for Southampton. I wish they had come before,ā€ Tadic said.
"It was a pleasure to work with them. They will do a great job without me and I felt it was a moment for me to leave. We [me and Hughes] had a message today. Iā€™m pleased to work with him and his assistants, theyā€™re great people, great coaches. Theyā€™re best possible choice for Southampton. All people in Southampton should be happy to have them at the club.
ā€œIā€™ll miss supporters. And youā€™re very good journalists,ā€ joked Tadic. "Very honest! It was nice to work with everyone and I was very pleased with everything. What can I say? The Premier League is the best league in the world and you [the English media] should be proud of the standards.
ā€œWhat will I not miss? The weather! No, seriously, Thereā€™s nothing I wonā€™t miss. I really enjoyed football. It was a pleasure every day, every moment. Everything was nice.ā€

1 Like

Nothing left to prove

That boy has some brass neck

1 Like

So was not happy with Puel or Pelligrino then :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like