:brightonfc: Brighton v Saints :saints: (PL)

Sometimes that would be more relaxing. If I have to get up after midnight over here, walking around would get me a ride with a plod

1 Like

Its on delayed TV in Malaysia so nobody tell me the score until 0:400 hrs GMT on Sunday

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

1-3 but don’t read this until after 0:400 hrs Sunday, ok.

5 Likes

Did we score a late consolation then??

Yes, at 0-3 and in injury time, JWP got a free kick 26 yrds out. He said, watch this lads and promptly turned around and wellied it all the way up the other end, beating Gunn(think MLT & Flowers). That’s how it’ll always be remembered. The day we scored a consolation goal for Brighton :lou_facepalm_2:

3 Likes

Poll added to the OP. Have at it Sotonians

It is at moments ike this that the Dubai Saints Crew really come into their own. Sure we always looked good on the few occassios we had a #win photo, but this year? they have excelled themselves.

We’ve had Flags, we’ve had Nuns and Gnomes, but the lads have discovered another #omen

1. Yoshida , 8-1: Having run most of his career on turf, the dirt tries certainly stand out with a win in Saratoga’s Woodward (G1) and a nice fourth in the Breeders’ cup Classic. This has long been a target following the Pegasus World Cup Turf (G1).

Yes, Maya is 8-1 to win the richest horse race in the world on Saturday evening

I watched their game at Millwall in the cup and they were dodgy as fuck at corners. We need Yoshida, Big Jan and Bigger Jannick to get their facking nut on a JWP special. 1 - 2 Saints.

3 Likes

Can’t believe how pumped I am for a game we’ll lose to Glen Murray.

p,s, someone DM me a decent link tomorrow please

He’s going to get a goal. They’re going to go one nil up. But we’ll take them from behind.

2 Likes

you will get banned for calling the Brighton boys bent

Good advice, 1-2 and Vestergaard first goal, gets 391.43/1 and 1-3 gets 485.8/1. I’ll take both :grin:

1 Like

My two faves :heart_eyes:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11700/11676635/matt-le-tissier-meets-southampton-manager-ralph-hasenhuttl

2 Likes

Nice bit of work Matt, getting paid by Sky and Saints at the same time :+1:

Some twonk on Twitter arguing to drop Redmond today for being average of late.
I despair at our fans at times

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Saints_Chile/status/1111997260165013504

Vestergaard injured apparently.

Quite like

1 Like

2:1 Saints

:wink:

Savage on 5lives has just relegated us

Cunt

Reckons Cardiff will stay up instead.