:brightonfc: Brighton v Saints :saints: (League Cup)

If TMO isn’t level 3 then I refuse to listen to a single word. Is there a way to filter out level 2 scum?

3 Likes

Yeah, shove that in your pipe @Simon-says and schmoke it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Careful Gerard Butler wannabe, I can easily demote you and promote him!!

What’s that you say Bletch “With great power comes great responsibility”?
OK, sorry, but he shares my love of Yoshi…

I think the saying goes something like “With great inferiority complexes comes tiny penises”

I’m just a victim of circumstance.

That was stookie…

Wow, i hope someone sits Mark Hughes down and makes him watch this. Some of those strikes were almost Le God like. I really hope Hughes doesn’t waste him, put him in the role Le Tiss used to play, give him licence and see what happens. Regardless of ‘it’s only Scottish Prem’, he clearly is gifted.

1 Like

I’m in the Hughes knows what Armstrong can do camp. I think he was using the game as a testing ground. The two CB’s are now back fit after the WC and Davis has always helped improve the tempo of our passing.
Fully expect a 4-2-3-1 v Palace only doubt will be Ings and his blister.
Think Hughes now has a fully fit squad and knows his 11.
May not include Romeu.

I agree. If he wasn’t an academy product I think more people would say as much as well…

He’s not.

I think of him as from the acccademy - wasn’t he brought in from Plymouth at 16?

… is the part I took away from and agree with in that assessment. Perhaps I’m either slow on the uptake or just harder to please when it comes to central defenders!

To be fair to him, I was at the Emirates for his debut when he came on for the injured Jos Hooiveld. We got dicked 6-1 and it was a baptism of fire for him. Fair play to him for still being around and in the process becoming the first Japanese player to sign a contract extension in the Premier League.

I do love his attitude and his commitment to the cause can’t be faulted.

Not horse shit or not academy?! Ha

I get the fact that we bought him from Plymouth but we bought him about 6 or 7 years before he debuted so where do we draw the line in making the distinction.

@Simon-says don’t you think Yoshida(whatever his failings) is the most natural partner for Vestergaard?
Our problem is at the back and that looks our best hope(my perspective).
Still fucked on the right FB side though.

1 Like

Cedric is not that terrible

His weaknesses are obvious and everyone knows it. Any ball above 4ft high, he’s on the losing end. That puts a lot of pressure on the CBS.
Not getting any younger, so unless he improves before Christmas, we need to replace him.

I think I’d be happy with this

McCarthy
 Cedric        Yoshi          Vestergaard            Bertie
               Lemina          Romeu
      Mor/Nor       Armstrong          Redmond
                        Ings
3 Likes

Yeah I do and I said it twice in the long post above.

Also, yeah Cedric’s height, or lack of, is a bit of a liability.

2 Likes

@saintbletch is there a plagiarism badge for @Fatso? :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I don’t read your posts so this is sheer coincidence. Great minds must think alike (or you’ve edited your post to copy me)

2 Likes