:pl: :brentfordfc: Brentford v Saints :saints:

:brentfordfc: v :saints:

• Ralph has :saints: expecting a response after the :crystalpalacefc: debacle and is targeting a top 10 spot. We all know what this means :brentfordfc: to win
  • Lawro has predicted a :saints: win, we all know that means a :brentfordfc: win.
  • In true inconsistent form, this is the game where :saints: turn it on and win in style. :saints: to win © @Shroppie
  • :saints: to win
  • :brentfordfc: to win
  • score draw
  • bore draw

0 voters

Red line under the last “performance”, move on.

1 Like

Is this a political statement? Although I can understand abandoning blue lines or blue anything to be honest.

1 Like

I’d settle for a yellow & blue back line.
Not happening
Even Ralph sounded depressed today

It’s an Adkinsism…

1 Like

There is a mental issue.
JWP hasn’t been as effective since last England camp 110% not 120%.
Broja has been shit since the war started & Chelsea got screwed.
Sally has taken critique to heart & is fasting.
Moi ditto
And it is just SO depressing.

So why didn’t he start SA, Elyounoussi and Broja?

But always blue

Moi fasting
Broja head gone
Stuey? No idea

Ramadan will be over so the fasting will have ceased. Did look as if most of our players were fasting yesterday.

Points from this game suddenly seem rather more important now than yesterday.

2 Likes

Definitely need something or for Burnley, Leeds and Everton to remember that they’re crap

2 Likes

In true inconsistent form, this is the game where we turn it on and win in style.

Both teams need a win to ensure survival, although I think a point each will probably do…

I’d say in true inconsistent form that we’re more likely to beat Liverpool :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Poll?

Lololol :joy::joy::joy:

Cracker. :+1::+1:

Oh Lords, he’s not the referee for the game is he?

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:

S’gonna happen … apparently we’re targeting a response and aiming for top 10 finish. That’s what the man said …

Another drubbing then ?

4 Likes