:gov: Boris Johnson is Still the Prime Minister

“Courtesy” of order-order.com

21:07: Alok Sharma becomes DFID Secretary.

20:59 Robert Buckland becomes Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice. Bucking the trend…

20:46: Amber Rudd remains at DWP, adding Equalities to her brief. Not Rudderless!

20:37: Robert Jenrick becomes DHLG Secretary. A very Jenerick department…

0:29: Andrea Leadsom becomes BEIS Secretary. Andreyeah!

20:26: Nicky Morgan becomes DCMS Secretary. Nicky Morback!

20:24: Gavin Williamson becomes Education Secretary. Gavin Winiamson

20:11: Theresa Villiers becomes DEFRA Secretary. Villiers Delivers…

19:55: Matt Hancock remains Health Secretary. Hancock blocked…

19:26: Liz Truss appointed International Trade Secretary. Trussted pork market opener…

What a sorry shower of shit - hopefully we’ll have a GE very soon…

1 Like
3 Likes

The thought of Gavin Williamson becoming the boss of education is frightening.

Gavinjugen by 2040? :frowning:

2 Likes

It would be a gamble

Get it wrong and you could end up returning this lot with a decent majority.

People didn’t want a centre right govt, kicked off and now you have a right wing govt

The grass is seldom greener

2 Likes

If you want to get rid of this lot, labour need to dump Corbyn and his commie mates and get back to the centre ground.

My partner said earlier that I’ve become a bit too cheery since my change of job and part time hours.
Boom. Watching Johnson on that news going into number 10 just hit me like a tonne of bricks.
Back to a bit of anxiety and low mood.

2 Likes

Fuck me, I wasn’t remotely expecting anything as brutal as that. With the obvious exception of Grayling, Johnson’s cabinet makes the last lot look like a shining example of quiet competence. Patel, Raab, Williamson, and so many more. Plus, of course, two of the twattiest of the former cabinet are still there - The Saj and Matt “half-hour” Hancock.

Uuuurrrggghhh

5 Likes

Operation Clusterfuck 2019 finally has the dream team in place.
I just need to get some more Pringles in and another Nesquik, then I’m ready for the show to start, it’s going to be fucking hilarious!
Unless you’re poor, old, foreign or ill.
Then again, when all his half-baked non-plans go to shit, which they will, the PM can blame Corbyn or foreigners, that’s the standard approach taught at Spin School.
:anguished:

5 Likes

Good grief. At least Johnson has piled all the shit together so we know where it is:

1 Like

Don’t worry Baldrick has a plan…

2 Likes

Leave the Labour Party and spend ages bitching about it?

It’s not working :wink:

Nicholas Soames live on Sky just fell victim of “Stop Brexit” man.

Usually people ignore the background shouting. Soames turned round and said (something like) “Go away you silly arse”.

Lol.

Nothing like, “Ghaa…we shall fight them on the beaches”. Not a patch on his grandad.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Your new Home Secretary arguing (badly) for the death penalty - a position she has since (publicly) backed down from.

Your new Home Secretary caught discussing using tax payers money to help another government’s military…

2 Likes
1 Like