Boris blunders for Britain

I can’t help feeling we’re gorging ourselves on the garnish while skipping the main meal. Surely the only relevant question is whether he’s a good politician.

On the basis of his big appointments to date, you’d have to say no. He went through deputy mayors at a rate of knots during his tenure as Mayor of London, and his biggest successful legacy, “Boris” bikes, were a Ken Livingstone project that he got to finish off. Same deal with the Olympics.
Otherwise, it’s just shit.

His time as Foreign Secretary is arguably even worse, prompting questions from the media about whether Boris was unsackable, and that was before he got caught lying his arse off about what Porton Down had actually told him about the origin of the substance allegedly used in the Skripal attack.

He’s a fucking awful politician that the media gave birth to, and help perpetuate. I’d lay money on it that Ian Hislop of “Have I Got New Labour For You?” has no regrets whatsoever.

3 Likes

Fair enough… Like I said, I think he is an evil cunt and if he is a racist it would not surprise me

He’s just another Trump.
Only difference, his parents spent a fuck load of money, so he can dress the language up a bit and get others to do the dead.
Of course, your choice of description encapsulates his essence so much more :lou_lol:
P.S I’m getting to like your new title, you :mapoftasmania: :joy:

1 Like

Well, if he’s not, he soon will be by the time Steve Bannon gets through with him.

3 Likes