Bitter, blue?

Anyone going to Everton this weekend? I heard @bucks was thinking of making the trip and at £11 per ticket, why not?

If so, drinks shall be arranged hereski.

0 Likes

No, would love to but I’ve got enough to repay for 2 days away from home in the space of a week…

0 Likes

Grounded.

Perhaps her fault for not explaining I was supposed to be spending quality time with her niece BEFORE the game, 6 pints and tray of vodka shots…

:persevere:

0 Likes

Well, the tickets were top value. Eleven quid each, including booking fee.

1 Like

I’m about.

1 Like

Shit.

I hate being in Dubai sometimes. Would have loved more tie o finish the chats we had at the Railway.

But back to the sand it tomorrow - someone has to fix Eric’s computer so he can post again…

1 Like

This is a good period of consistency for me as a supporter.

I’ve done the last three weeks on the trot at Saints games, and will do the next two weeks as well. Thank fuck I don’t have to travel too far for this one.

7 Likes

Who is coming up? Many? What boozer? Don’t know what the story is yet but I’ll be about.

0 Likes

Not sure yet. You’ll get to meet my bro, though. I’ve also posted on Northern Saints to see if any of them are going.

0 Likes

No fella. Thinking of doing Swansea if results go our way this weekend. Midweek trip, overnight stay unless driving but it might just be necessary

2 Likes

Shame. I think it might be a chance to meet the legendary Turkish, judging from the Northern Saints chat on FB.

2 Likes

Make sure you tell him that his shoes are shit and his watch looks like a knock off.

8 Likes

Turkish is not unfortunately going. He was using my announcement as a platform to make a joke about being the one with the foam hands and a replica shirt with a custom-printed SaintsWeb username on the back.

I feel used.

2 Likes

So is anyone going apart from Pap?

0 Likes

I’m going and will catch up with him if he is about, not too sure what I am doing though before or after.

1 Like

Where you having a pint Pap?

0 Likes

We’re in the Thomas Frost, Bazza.

2 Likes

Right mate hope to see you in a bit.

0 Likes

In here you fanny.

0 Likes

So are we. Outside the front

0 Likes