šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø :biden_emoji: Biden, his Time

No you were merely screaming sarcasm in your initial paragraph, if it looks like a duck and all that.

He needs to learn to put his thumb up

I have signed him up for the course

Hi my name is Bazza and I am an angry poster

1 Like

Donā€™t see how you got there, and as the person that carries my brain around, I can assure you it wasnā€™t.

You should really read the posts. I think half your problem is that you donā€™t, assume that someone is having a go back, which leads to the confused replies.

If I wanted to dis you, I would not be oblique about it. How the fuck you donā€™t know that after the six years weā€™ve known each other, I donā€™t know.

Yes thatā€™d be great, carrots are my favourite type of vegetable.

3 Likes

If all he does in the next 4 years is get America back on track after the debacle of the Trump years, that will be a job well done. Unfortunately the shadow of Trump is still there to haunt him, but it is a pleasant relief not to see his daily bullshit social media utterings everyday. Now if only someone could arrange to duct tap Johnsonā€™s mouth up, watching the evening news could become less tortuous all round.

3 Likes

What really struck me about Bidenā€™s acceptance speech wasnā€™t so much what he said but the way he said it. After four years of Trump and Britain Trumpā€™s ramblings, their total inability to string a coherent sentence together, it was such a novelty to hear a President speaking articulately. Now Trump has gone, I feel Britain Trump will suffer now his mentor has gone and he is on his own. So far he has got away with it on the grounds that, of course heā€™s shit, but at least heā€™s not as bad as Trump. Now he will stick out like a nun in a brothel.

3 Likes

Clearly getting Korea on side

1 Like

Here here! As the Trump era was coming to an end, even though not religious, I think myself and thousands of others simply muttered a silent prayer each day hoping the man might just die.

1 Like

Are you taking the piss, saying this on the day Biden orders strikes on Syria?

Retaliatory- but donā€™t let that get in your way.

we are being told that the United States launched an airstrike on Syria, a nation it invaded and is illegally occupying, because of attacks on ā€œUS locationsā€ in Iraq, another nation the US invaded and is illegally occupying. This attack is justified on the basis that the Iraqi fighters were ā€œIranian-linkedā€, a claim that is both entirely without evidence and irrelevant to the justification of deadly military force. And this is somehow being framed in mainstream news publications as a defensive operation.

1 Like

Where Where?

Iā€™m not going to argue or interact with you on this apart from to say you can pick the news sources to align with your world view.

I donā€™t necessarily agree with the ā€œretaliationā€ camp but Iā€™m sure as fuck not getting drawn into a pointless argument with you. :+1:

Biden out bombing, I wonder if Trumpā€™s isolationist stance would have done this?

Schlong is either Saint or a Russian plant, low on the pay role having to infest here with conspiracy and obscure website viewpointsā€¦

You seem confused. I havenā€™t picked a news source to align with my world view. My ā€œnewsā€ source in this case was the BBC. I have given a commentary on that ā€œnewsā€ by proxy because I thought it would be more efficient to do it that way.

The reason I quoted that personā€™s comments was precisely because her commentary aligned with my own worldview and that she expressed it well. What would be the point in me trying to better it and what would be the point in me trying to provide a commentary that didnā€™t align with my own worldview?

Correct, I am Saint Polycarp of Smyrna. Patron saint against Dysentry and Earaches.

2 Likes

You do know the average age of posters on this site, right :roll_eyes:

Given that Trump did exactly the same previously, then Iā€™d say that heā€™d have done exactly the same this time too. Only with a whole load of bravado about what heā€™d done.

1 Like

Maybe not this time? I agree if so thereā€™d be theatrics.