BHS administration

_ ‘Utile est, sed terribili’_

Not sure if the case and tense and all that guff is correct mind

1 Like

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

How are you comparing a make of shoes to Wonga?

Profitable status. That was your justification for Philip Green’s sprog’s shit shoes, wasn’t it?

Would sir like another comparison? Adrian Beecroft, a large investor in Wonga.com, and therefore someone with a lot to gain from ensuring that incomes are kept low (the firm he invests in picking up the slack) was seen by the Conservatives as the ideal person to design employment legislation.

1 Like

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

_ ‘Utile est, sed terribili’_

Not sure if the case and tense and all that guff is correct mind

People call Romanes, they go to the house?

But they’re not shit…they’re just high price shoes. They’re decent quality as well.

But they’re not shit…they’re just high price shoes. They’re decent quality as well.

Do you wear them?

Originally posted by @pap

Do you wear them?

My missus has some, but what has that got to do with anything?

My missus has some, but what has that got to do with anything?

I ask again, do you wear them?

If not, can you ask your missus whether she can feel other peoples’ pensions in the instep?

1 Like

Why, they’re part of a separate company? The BHS pension scheme is separate to the Arcadia one. Always been segregated, as have all the group functions.

We’re not leaving this till you admit to wearing ladies shoes, sarb.

5 Likes

He’s very slippery on the issue. I think he’s wearing them now.

Really, where have I been slippery on the issue.

We still don’t have an answer, Twinkletoes.

An answer to what?

Getting back to the thread, I would recommend you read up a bit more about Arcadia, the company structure etc, and not just rely on the Guardian to tell you what to think and say.

An answer to what?

Do you wear your missus’ shoes?

Getting back to the thread, I would recommend you read up a bit more about Arcadia, the company structure etc, and not just rely on the Guardian to tell you what to think and say.

Yeah, similarly I’d recommend a complete political education for yourself. You might start by checking out the Corbyn thread and seeing what I have to say about the Guardian.

Yeah, good one. You’re showing your usual lack of ability to digest the truth as you have with the various accounting discussions around Gideon’s family company, the fact that you still choose to purchase from tax dodging companies even though you can purchase those goods from elsewhere etc. Can’t say I’m surprised.

I know it’s difficult when someone makes a fool of you. I know it’s doubly difficult when you make a fool of yourself, as you have with your two competing posts on the same Junior Doctors thread.

Look at where you’ve had to go to have some semblance of being contrary! “Oooh, pap buys stuff from companies that don’t pay the full rate of tax.”

Like anyone has a choice these days.

Pathetic stuff, mate.

Originally posted by @pap

I know it’s difficult when someone makes a fool of you. I know it’s doubly difficult when you make a fool of yourself, as you have with your two competing posts on this same thread.

Look at where you’ve had to go to have some semblance of being contrary! “Oooh, pap buys stuff from companies that don’t pay the full rate of tax.”

Like anyone has a choice these days.

Pathetic stuff, mate.

Sorry, so you making me look a fool is that I have changed my mind over a 3 month period based on additional information that the BMA have been lying.

Wow, I feel like a fool.

Honestly, never met someone with such a misplaced superiority complex (apart from maybe Buctootim). It’s almost narcissistic.

Honestly, never met someone with such a misplaced superiority complex (apart from maybe Buctootim). It’s almost narcissistic.

Loving the lack of self-awareness, Cherts.

Tim liked to play “doctors” online too. Neither of you have the “first, do no harm” bit down, not even for yourselves.

Time for a trip to the beef thread?

1 Like

No, see I can admit when I’m wrong. That’s where the issue is…

I don’t think we’re getting anywhere here, I think the best way to deal with this is I admit I don’t know politics, and you admit you don’t know big business.