Best Lines From A Movie

Originally posted by @Bearsy

Pow! Welcom to Erf!

gr8 movie

I donā€™t know who disgusts me more at this point. You, for making the reference, or me, for picking up on it.

Letā€™s hope the aliens havenā€™t got anti-virus in the sequel and have retained compatible video hardware.

the treatment ID4 gets from you computer nerds is disgraceful, in many ways it is the Perfect Movie.

1 Like

MangoBean you tart ā€¦ I was searching for The Warrors Come out to Playyyyay!!

Absolute Cult film, watched it recently, it hasnā€™t aged well though!!

Oh sod it, here are the Top 100 best ones.

And Frankly my Dear I donā€™t give a damn if it ruins the thread, no Soggy, I donā€™t understand I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I couldā€™ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am and anyway Sogā€™s after all, weā€™ll always have Paris still if I upset anyone I can always go to the Other Side where I see dead people. While Iā€™m away the Jazz Festival is on here but I wonā€™t go cos Toto Iā€™ve a feeling weā€™re not in Kansas anymore, and Iā€™d have preferred to see Boston anyway but thatā€™s just more than a feeling

1 Like

ā€œYou know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickinā€™ laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently, my cycloptic colleague informs me that that canā€™t be done. Uh, can you remind me what I pay you people for? Honestly, throw me a bone here. What do we have?ā€

1 Like

Sweatties 0 England 1

Airplane is bloody brilliant - everytime I watch it!

Weā€™re testing the very limits of ā€˜lineā€™ here, but this is certainly the best monologue, in my opinion.

5 Likes

Itā€™s one of those that periodically does the rounds on facebook/twitter etc. With good reason.

I love the juxtaposition of the man so renowned for silent movies delivering such an impassioned monolgue. Amazing how relevant it is now, some 70+ years later.

Cracking choice, ant.

3 Likes

A couple of more ā€˜conventionalā€™ faves.

And a bonus ridiculous, iconic one.

1 Like

what about ā€œBest lines from B moviesā€?

1 Like
3 Likes

ā€œYour mother sucks cocks in hell Karras you faithless swine.ā€

5 Likes

I think the fact it hasnā€™t aged well makes it even more cult. Great soundtrack from Ry Cooder too.