🏝 Barry Island - Home of the Whopper 🍔

Stop trying to start an argument for the sake of it Barry. Jeez :roll_eyes:

No argument, the hypocrisy and ignorance is outstanding this morning and afternoon, I can run some workshops but not until I have sold my milkshakes to the boys in the yard.

Yes btw. But do you recall them being prevalent back then (& nowadays)? Do you recall the ubiquitous casual sexism that women had to put up with (& sometimes still do))

Your comment shows you have either no idea or confirms your #1 troll status on this site :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I don’t agree with either to be fair but if its good for one then surely it has to be good for another, if before one is placed in a workspace it would have to proved that no one is offended by it, it is a form of bullying and compliance to look a certain way.

Its primitive but if people wanted it and it didn’t offend anyone then who am I to say, I wouldn’t want it near me though but at the same time it wouldn’t ruin my tuna or cheese sandwich.

Something that women had imposed on them, but it wouldn’t bother you? Says it all really :roll_eyes:

Where have I said it wouldn’t bother me?

When you find that excerpt remind me to apologise and if you can’t can you apologise please?

Here Barry.

So, no I am not going to apologise you melt.

:roll_eyes:

What is exert? :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you read the bit above, I have personally said that but if someone said they were offended then it wouldn’t go up.

Don’t cut a bit of a post in a weak attempt to point score.

Be fair, play fair and don’t be stupid.

A fuck up as I was eating my baked potato, changed now.

No, don’t try that Barry. I took the extract to highlight what you said. Now grow up. :roll_eyes:

And here it is in full, can you apologise please?

And I’ll quote this bit again. You’d turn a blind eye to it. So, no apology.

You can’t simply take out of context a paragraph and use a sentence, that’s bordering on censorship, well it is.

False attribution.

No Barry, you’re hiding an unpleasant attitude towards sexism in a pile of twaddle. Don’t try and wriggle out of it.

Don’t try that, I advocate equality, want equality, named my daughter after Pankhurst and totally believe in women’s emancipation.

You’re pissing up the wrong tree, son.

Chaps, chaps, chaps, 3 threads arguing the same thing (almost) can we please keep it to one thread otherwise I’ll move the whole fucking lot to the Barry Shouts at the Clouds thread!!!

2 Likes

Put it one place, the ignorance today is outstanding.

And don’t you try that one on me either mush. You’ve clearly highlighted that you’ll turn a blind eye to sexism, so don’t try and bring you own child into this, that’s pretty low even by your standards.

You need to take a break from this.

Please @BTripz then we know where to avoid :+1: