🏝 Barry Island - Home of the Whopper 🍔

Different game 100 years ago, read my post further up.

And it evolved with the goals the same size, as the women’s game will.
That’s my last comment on the subject, unless you show your simple maths.

1 Like

So you want to speculate on womens height in 100 years for equality?

Why don’t they take their shirts off when they score and wave them round their heads, that’s what I want to know.

So dense.

You can frame it as that if you wish, others don’t get a ban for calling me a cunt though do they?

All regulars who post here are cunts…thought you knew.

They don’t get bans though do they? I got a ban on a whim after being harassed and I didn’t and wouldn’t call anyone a cunt.

Take it up with management…I’m sure they feel the ban was deserved.

1 Like

@Barry-Sanchez I’m happy to discuss this with you here - or PM if you’d prefer, but please stop messing up other threads with your beef with me / the site / sotonians.

Here is how the situation panned out from my perspective.

You and @Saint-or-sinner were knee deep in yet another ‘argument’ on the Israel thread.

You and he traded insults - one calling the other a “racist” the other reacting with " homophobe".

These posts were flagged by a mod.

I looked at them and agreed with the mod - I thought they neither forwarded the discussions about Israel, nor did they improve our forum. I deleted the posts with no other sanctions.

I posted a request to stop name calling which was met with silence ( and therefore no further name calling ) from @Saint-or-sinner and from you with arguments about how you never get upset when people call you a cunt.

I replied with a suggestion that if you don’t want to be called a cunt then flag the posts when you are called a cunt and a mod will make a decision about whether the post is appropriate.

You continued to debate about how people call you a cunt without you complaining.

I replied saying that if you’re not prepared to flag the posts (because they don’t affect you) then your posts complaining about being called a cunt whilst simultaneously saying that it doesn’t affect you, could safely be ignored as ‘virtue signalling’.

You replied:

So my polite and, I hope, patient requests for you to change your posting style and stop the insults was met with rudeness and a further insult to the mod that flagged the original posts.

I felt that if I wasn’t reaching you with polite requests then giving you a little time away to reflect would help.

You were silenced until 8am this morning.

Silencing gives you no ability to reply to posts nor create new topics but you are able to exchange messages with users - me (or other mods) for example if you felt you were unfairly treated.

I log in this morning to see that you’re still chipping on about it. (See the posts I’ve just moved to Barry Island).

Now given that you keep bringing up the fact that people keep calling you a cunt, I can see that you perhaps see my actions as hypocritical. Here is the logic that I follow that sees what you said (and @Saint-or-sinner for that matter) inappropriate whilst it may be ‘appropriate’ to call someone a cunt somewhere else.

I can think of countless times when I’ve been called a cunt on here - mostly deservedly so. Given the context, in non-serious threads and in banter-ish discussions with Internet weirdos it’s nothing more than being called an idiot. In fact, I call most posters cunts on most Friday nights. It might be juvenile and I can understand that some people may be offended by four letters arranged so, but each time I deliver it, it leaves my mouth and my finger tips with a smile to send it on its way.

Following a heated debate, ostensibly about Israel, in an area of the forum about reasonably serious discussion, calling each other ‘racist’ and ‘homophobe’ in anger is just inappropriate.

I hope you can see the difference.

As I’ve already said, I only react if something has been flagged or if I feel I am able to make a decision unilaterally in the best interests of the forum and its membership.

I really need you to let it go @Barry-Sanchez or restrict your discussion about it to this thread only (or PM).

If you don’t I’ll have to take steps to stop the poisoning of the forum.

Thanks for your time.

Bletch.

CC: @Intiniki, @pap, @BTripz, @Goatboy

2 Likes

A couple of points.

1. Didn’t see your notification until post was deleted.

2. Don’t remember what it said, so can’t comment.

3. Your almost certainly right, so no point asking.

4. How many is a couple?

2 Likes

Not one cunt will happy now the Chinese and fat Kat traitor own us now.

Fuck off we’re wankers and a shower of cunts.

Walk out, its not as if they were making a barrage of fucking noise before, go out and protest not limply accept we’re the wrong side of wank.

Everybody will be a rugby fan now to deflect from our footballing wank.

I don’t need to say a word, if Tom Davies scores you know we are equivalent of Derby and Sunderland, at least Liebherr and Gao will lose millions the cunts.

Fucking shit, they’re shit, they don’t represent my club, they’re failures, abject failures, boycott would be the best way to go forward, fuck Gao and the traitorous cunt Liebherr.

1 Like

What about men with their kit off in calendars, are you equally offended by that?

Its this pick and mix objections that boil my piss.

1 Like

Stop trying to start an argument for the sake of it Barry. Jeez :roll_eyes:

No argument, the hypocrisy and ignorance is outstanding this morning and afternoon, I can run some workshops but not until I have sold my milkshakes to the boys in the yard.