Band you wish you had seen/want to see

Originally posted by @Sfcsim

Now I am not talking about bands/Artists that it was not possible to see as you were either to young or maybe not even born, but bands in your lifetime that were still going when you were at an age to buy tickets for them.

Hear is my frustrating list of never seens!

Aerosmith - never managed to get hold of tickets or be at a festival they were at. Then tickets went on sale a few years back, for over £100 each! Left it.

REM - many chances to go and see them but always left it to late, then they split!

Avenged Sevenfold - rarely come to the UK, when they do they sell out in minutes. Could have got tickets a couple of years ago, but tour date was while on holiday.

**Band of Skulls - not been going to long, but still not managed to find a convenient date. Local Southampton band as well. **

Royal Blood - had tickets twice, was ill once and work prevented the other one. Also supported the Foo’s at Edinburgh last year but got stuck in traffic and missed them.

There will be others, but slipped my mind at the moment.

tomorrow I will get to see these at Kendal Calling!

REM. Had tickets a few years back but couldnt be bothered to go on the night figuring they would be back soon anyway. Then the bastards broke up!

I declined tickets for The Jam at the Gaumont - the seats were on the end of the front row and I wasn’t sure about the view from there… :astonished:

I’m going to stick my neck out on this one and say, it would have been alright!

We’ll never know!.. :slight_frown:

Ticked off Band of Skulls, they were pretty good. Good old guitar band.

Got tickets for AX7 in their January arena tour!