BAFTA TV awards

Micheal (as funny as a fishing hook caught in your Japs eye (no longer PC, but i’m feeling rebellious) and then forgetting you where chopping scotch bonnet chillis before trying to extract it…) McIntyre wins a fucking BAFTA?! Cunt!

I knew the world was fucked with Brexit and Trump… but this really show how fucked up things have become…

At least Phoebe Waller-Bridge won deserved one for Fleabag to restore some sense of justice.

6 Likes

I like him.

:lou_surprised:

No a massive fan, but like a shed load of comedy, and a very varied range. All person taste I suppose. But Micky Flanagan in Manchester last Sunday was brilliant!

Anyways I digress!

Sim, I will pray for you.

Chutters my boy, I’m with you all the way re Michael McIntyre. I’d rather boil my own head in sewage than have to endure that cunt.

3 Likes

Praise the lord!

1 Like

I didn’t watch it but I hope Happy Valley won some award? Sarah Lancashire was stunningly good.

The bits I saw were crap, though if McIntyre represents the peak of creative quality it sounds like I missed the critical point where the whistling and spitting kettle of shit reached boiling point.

Just for you

:lou_surprised: They found 13 minutes?

2 Likes

Who was the host, she was tryng desperately hard to be funny and failing miserably.

Philomena Cunk didn’t win anything :lou_eyes_to_sky:

There was a “Must see moment” award, one of the nominations was for when Danny Dyer (who he) found out he was descended from Edward III, I mean WTAF :lou_facepalm_2:

She won best actress. How that twat Danny Dyer (Dire?) gets screen time is beyond me. Professional cockney at best, Geezer.

Micky Flanagan is a proper comedian. Love his stuff.

1 Like

BBC-hosted show gives lots of awards to the BBC…

It was as self-congratulatory as The Brits - with a backdrop that looked like a decomposing elephant corpse.

Yes, I wondered about the backdrop. Still dont know what it was supposed to be.

Highlight of the night for me was the dress that “Demelza” from Poldark was almost wearing!

2 Likes

Ant and fucking Dec win a BAFTA for hosting the grovel fest that was the Queen’s birthday party. Then dedicating the award to Her Maj. What a load of sycophantic bollocks. The late, and much missed Spike Milligan shows how it should be done.

0:33

Spike Milligan’s Finest Moment

mooncoin2000

2 Likes

Sue Perkins - half of Mel & Sue. She is good on Thronecast.

Danny Dyer is on Eastenders I believe. Or he was until he had a punch up with another member of the cast.