:pl: :astonvillafc: Aston Villa v Southampton :saintsfc: (Live on :sky_logo: Box Office)

I may reassess my atheism.

3 Likes

Where that ‘my knee, my knee’ twittercunt now?

3 Likes

If you look back through this match thread you’ll see I was the first to post his goals. The reason I was so quick to post was I’d already written them out as he stepped up to take them…you just knew he was going to score.

That second one was a thing of beauty…just perfect, pace, swerve dip and it hit the inside of the side netting. Unstoppable.

6 Likes

2nd one would not have gone in IF Mings had jumped like the rest of the wall.

Said Andy Townsend on SA TV.
(In his defence though he was gushing about JWP & us)

1 Like

Was gong to say the very same thing…

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: :pl: :saintsfc: Southampton v Newcastle :newcastlefc: (live on :sky_logo: sports)

…and if he had Prowsie would have slid it along the ground under his feet…and if Cash had been sent off we would have won 0 - 9…and if… :lou_lol:

6 Likes

Fucking great game. Fucking great performance. Fucking great.

5 Likes

It was until the 4th went in, I think if it stayed 3-0 it would have finished that way, why we switched off and sat back is a mystery.

1 Like

Didn’t you hear Ralph on the touchline about 60 minutes into the game? “Oi, lads, ease up a bit, we need to give Bazza something to moan about” :wink:

9 Likes

If that is the consistent level we can play against that sort of opposition, I’ll be a happy Bazza, we’ll finish top 10 at a canter, I have always said and I still state we’re a top 10 team going forward and our centrebacks are bottom 3, they haven’t been playing like that the last 5 games so I’ll happily be wrong for the rest of the season.

1 Like

Bazza’s on the bus :lou_lol:

You have to sit at the front though :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

Always been on the Ralph bus, dislike the board and want them to sell and go (to the right buyer). Still not and probably never will be convinced by our defence but happy to be wrong.

1 Like

I thought we now had a train not a bus?.

Rail replacement service. Everton and Villa tears flooded the track.

9 Likes

This is as momentous as Rosa Parks.

2 Likes

I went there once, its shite, no swings or witches hat, fuck all really…

4 Likes

Idiot :wink:

1 Like

I saw the film. She spent 15 minutes backing into a space, and even then she couldn’t open the drivers door.

2 Likes