:pl: :astonvillafc: Aston Villa v Saints :saints: (Live on :sky_logo:)

Edozie on - Are Saints running a crèche?

2 Likes

No.

Turgid Shite

3 Likes

Hell of a band :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Carragher saying the game has been awful

Probably the first time I’ve ever agreed with him…unless we can pull something out of the bag.

1 Like

Martinez has been time-wasting for the last half hour.

1 Like

Haven’t deserved anything out of this game. Bag o’ shite.

5 Likes

Bastard- you beat me to that

Shittiest I’ve seen us for ages. OK at rhe back but absolutely fuck all up front. RH knows what he has to play with, but continues to fuck it up with formation / players. Obvs Villa have large lads at the back so play 2 with Che as the strong striker with AA / SM playing off him. When he fuxks up, he fucks up big style. Much respect to those who went up to villa tonight.

1 Like

Poor game from both sides really, they were slightly less shit than us.

1 Like

McGinn is a dick. Ref seems to be blind to his foul rate.

1 Like

Poor

yep

Very poor

1 Like

What a shit game of football that was.

2 Likes

Sorry, but RH is fucking useless and should leave. We’ll be in this perpetual cycle of 2 wins in 10 .

What I said

So fucking abstract, Van Gough would have been proud. Two shite goals in two games mind but we were worth nothing on that performance and the owners may be getting nervous about our managerial position. When did the throngs think Tuchel was coming again? Not that I am saying he will but someone will soon with more showings like that

Utter pants.

That have been worn 5000 times.

Fuck

1 Like

I also don’t buy the ‘we’re only Southampton’ line either. We have good players. Played like donkeys tonight though

1 Like