:pl: :astonvillafc: Aston Villa v Saints :saints: (Live on :sky_logo:)

:astonvillafc: v :saints:

Friday evening KO, live on :sky_logo:

• :saints: to get successive :astonvillafc: managers sacked - 1 nil win to :saints: © @dizzyfeet
  • :astonvillafc: have not had a great start to the season but drew with :mancityfc: last time out, :saints: lost last time, expect an :astonvillafc: win
  • :saints: to win and actually find the net, Adams and Adam to score.
  • score draw
  • bore draw

0 voters

Going ahead now, although some of the other weekend matches have been cancelled.

Saints to get successive Aston Villa managers sacked - 1 nil win

4 Likes

Poll added to the OP

1 Like

Fully fit squad apart from Tino and Romeo.

1 Like

At the moment we are doomed.
I have no work Saturday or late Friday and I REALLY could do with a night out on the town

Oh & Eric is going

1 Like

In the press conference Ralph was also asked about Chelsea Todd’s ‘All Star’ North v South game and relegation play offs.

He essentially said that Todd is simply yet another example of the US money and power grabbing imperialistic parasite that is all too prevalent in the modern era. He went on to say that it’s one thing to enslave the world through crippling debt, foreign policy and unjust military occupation but leave soccer alone FFS. He concluded by saying that Toddy should take his shit ideas, roll them in to a Twinky and shove it.

At least that’s what I took from it.

8 Likes

You were paraphrasing of course?

Some would say ‘reading between the lines’.

2 Likes

There is hope. Eric isnt going

1 Like

And because I have to go to the station to buy my tickets there could be hope as I may not make it back into town in time

Sutton is a cunt :-

Aston Villa v Southampton (20:00 BST)

This is a really big game for Aston Villa as we head into the international break with Gerrard coming under a bit of pressure.

Southampton have made a better start to the season than Villa have, but the home fans will expect to win this one.

It’s going to be close, but I think Villa will edge it.

Sutton’s prediction: 2-1

Russell’s prediction: I went to this game when we played Saints at the start of March. It was my 40th birthday and we won 4-0, which was a very nice touch - what a birthday present! Since then, though, we have only won four more games [out of 18] so it is a testing time for Gerrard and he really needs a win here, because there will be more murmurs about his future if we don’t. I’m going to this one too - it will be my first game of the season - and I think it will be a tight game but hopefully we will edge it. 2-1

1 Like

I can base Sutton is a cunt on facts, his tips are based on fantasy!!

3 Likes

yes, however Villa are on a bad run of form and teams who are on a bad run of form always seem to do well against lowly old Saints.

2 Likes
1 Like

đŸ«€

I see Ralph still hasn’t decided where to play Djenepo

Oh fuck Carragher looks to be on the Sky tater team tonight :rage:

Ralph in suit & tie!