:saints: Assume The Fisting Position Season 21/22

As the title suggests, let’s see where you think we’ll finish this season…

• Champions League Places Obvs
  • 5th-8th - European Football any other season
  • 9th-12th - Midtable mediocrity
  • 13th-17th - squeaky bum all season
  • 18th-20th - Doomed, we’re doomed I tell you

0 voters

Due to my forecasting & gambling prowess it was a tough choice between squeaky bum & doomed knowing that would get us into Europe.

1 Like

Too early to say if there will be three or more worse teams than us but what I will say is that I’m less confident than I was this time last year. So under the circumstances I’m not sure that bodes particularly well.

2 Likes

I’m in general agreement, but there does seem to be an increasing gap between the championship and the prem. So the promoted sides strike me as being ever more likely to provide at least two of the condemned.

However, it looks like we’ll be relying on a championship striker for most of our goals this season :smile::smile::smile:

Going to surprise even us on here. It’s the momentum at the end of the season that’s important to a good or great finish. Pity the only best top flight finish can be Champions* :grinning:

*In no way is the prediction of us being champions being asserted :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I must need new glasses as for a moment I read the title as ‘Fisting position Season 21/22’… Thinking the OP felt we were in for a season of being well and truly shafted…

There you go

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

Abuse of position and power, you can be knocked back a few trust levels you know…

1 Like

Poll closes at the end of August so you’ll have 3 games to make up your mind…

I love when you get all masterful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve already said ‘squeaky bum’ and now that Messi has opted for PSG and not us, that’ll be where my prediction stays, thank you very much.

3 Likes

Everyone banging on about him, he’s not the Messi-ah…

Tory - soz

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t2:

Sorry but the correct response is ‘he’s a very naughty boy’.

It was a bit near the knuckle.

1 Like

If i remember correctly it was well past the knuckle

Any port in a storm?

1 Like