❓ Ask MLG a question about... umm... ANYTHING thread

On the other site people mocked MLG for his attention to detail. Negative guys would say pedantic, I disagree :slight_smile:

*Fueled has 2 ll’s except if you’re American etc.

2 Likes

Is there a cure for the summertime blues?

1 Like

Prozac?

25 or 6 to 4?

Can you catch a boat to Bolivia?

As someone who is a fan of detail, do you think the Lightening Seeds should record Thee Lions every year to update the number of years of hurt?

Have you ever

you know… slept…with a lady ?

1 Like

explain who we will play next round if a) we win group and b) we second group and c) if we finish 3rd on 4pts pls

Do you abide by the following rules ?

A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

1 Like

If things do not change…do they stay the same way as they are? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Did Bearsy really quit McDs and go to BK because their WiFi was better!!

“No, what’s it like?”

1 Like

There ain’t no cure.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Lets-B-Drinking

25 or 6 to 4?

I was waiting for the break of day, searching for something to say… I think I’d go with the number 25 bus to Bitterne Manor

Not true, he stayed at the drive through…

2 Likes

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Can you catch a boat to Bolivia?

No, you can’t catch a boat to Bolivia.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Yes, no, maybe, I don’t know… can you repeat the question? Asimov is not the boss of me now, Asimov is not the boss of me now, Asimov is not the boss of me now and he’s not so big! Life is unfair. :slight_frown:

4 Likes

BTW

Massive respect for doing this mate.