❓ Ask MLG a question about... umm... ANYTHING thread

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

Originally posted by @Matthew-Le-God

Originally posted by @JxgrSaint

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen sparrow?

African or European?

What’s your favourite colour?

Blue… no…yel…

As long as I can hold your horns Goatboy.

3 Likes

Redslo uses my FM data as a source for his blog.

MLG rules… MLG win!

1 Like

I hadn’t even heard of them until someone pretended to be me on their forum and posted it on Saints Web. I still wouldn’t be able to recognise them in the street or a song on the radio.

1 Like

To be fair to MLG, he doesn’t really like the Jonas Brothers.

Someone, and he may have been bear-shaped, signed up to the Jonas Brother fansite as Matthew Le God, inexplicably extolling the virtues of St Marys as a potential concert venue for the Christian teenbait outfit.

Someone else, that may have been me, signed up as DellSizeMentality and offered competing opinions on such suitability.

I would apologise for the existence of quips that span not just SaintsWeb, but also Jonas Brothers websites, but it would upset the hardliners that pride themselves on being able to reconcile the schisms in the two universes.

We posted for a couple of days in the midst of some extremely confused Jonas Brothers fans. Unfortunately, the forum itself is gone, but here is a Wayback link. There was no grooming, just the aforementioned inexplicable discussion of St Mary’s as a potential Jonas Brothers temple.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130905040056/http://fanclub.jonasbrothers.com/community/topic/756732-what-is-the-best-venue-u-have-seen-jonas-brothers-play

6 Likes

Are those who think the Commorbore 64 was better than the Sinclair Spectrum really that stupid??

MLG:
:lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2:

Redslo:
:lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2:

Size doesn’t matter apparently :lou_lol:*

* I fucking hope it doesn’t.

1 Like

Yes! Nothing that a man who invented this could ever be second best to anything…!

3 Likes

I have more facepalms… I win!

p.s. this is a thread for questions pap… serious debate is for Saints Web… this is the question & no spin ZONE!!!

1 Like

I’m probably in the minority on this, but I can remember someone actually owning one of these. The dream of this death trap being road viable was quickly shattered after owners realised that most other road vehicles were made largely of metal and travelled at speeds of over 30mph.

The mush I knew spent most of his time doing donuts in the car park of the Ocean Studies Department of Southampton Uni. The brave fucker took his life in his own hands travelling the 0.3 miles back to his house on the Flower Estate.

James May. True or False?

Originally posted by @Kingdom-Come

James May. True or False?

Jame May (have a racist & sexist friend) = False… no “may” about it, he definetely has one

Should we expand the seating capacity of St. Marys, MLG?

2 Likes

If Eddie said he didn’t love his teddy, would you say he was a no good kid?

No, instead I think we should extend the pitch up into the Chapel Stand, have a multi-tiered effect with a nice path running down the middle.

5 Likes

What’s the difference between Gillian Anderson?

2 Likes

I’d say he’s a lowdown cheap little punk.

1 Like

Gillian is afraid of the dark and needs a torch, but her son doesn’t…

DHMIS video 6 just released :smile: Plz explain thanks

4 Likes

Originally posted by @TedMaul

DHMIS video 6 just released :smile: Plz explain thanks

Bert killed Ernie and then went on a week long drug & alcohol fuelled bender and started hallucinating.

6 Likes