Roy out for 31
England 67-3
Stokes is in

Stokes is out for 1
England 74-4

That’s pretty much game over then.

Tea. 4 wickets left.

Broad is in as last man 14 overs remaining or 53 mins or light to stop play

There was fight there, but not at the top of the order, the top 6 bar Stokes all have to question whether they should be there, the averages are fucking shocking.

The better test team won. Take out the Cheats runs however and they look bang average.
Ho hum.

They don’t though do they? Their bowling has been far superior, far more accurate and hostile, their batsmen have batted when they have needed to, one of the cheats has been poor so your argument is flawed straight away.
We’re a poor batting team in test cricket and thats all there is to it, we’re not at the standard required.

If you can’t see that Smith is the difference between those two teams then you are, remarkably, more of an idiot than I thought.

It wasn’t solely Smith (arguably the best batsman since Bradman and possibly even better?), their bowling was far superior, cognitive dissonance is alive and kicking on the site once again #sportingjingoism.

I said they were the better team. He was the difference.

Apart from our bowling to Smith do you really think this?

Steve Smith doesn’t effect our scores does he? Look at our runs scored column, thats not Steve Smith is it?

You’re a fucking idiot when you talk about cricket.

Yes of course I do, we had fits and starts, Broad has been the only consistent bowler, the Aussies have collectively been superb.

You’re just a fucking idiot but hey ho.
Smith batted in only 5 of their 8 innings and got almost a third of their total runs.

What relevance does that have on our batsmen scoring?

Where did I say it did? You do this all the time. False dichotomies and straw men. It’s your style.
They were the better team over the four matches and the difference between winning and losing was the Cheats runs.

No, I’ve said the batsmen have been poor and they have, the facts and stats don’t lie, you’ve said Smith has been solely the difference when in fact our batsmen even when we’ve won the toss and elected to bat have been poor, unless Smith has shit hot physic powers over the batsmen or quite possibly their bowlers have be able or even possibly our batsmen have been poor.

You can choose.

A third of their runs.