:pl: :arsenalfc: Arsenal V Saints :saints: - Live on :sky_logo:

He scored from the touchline with a misshit cross. Judd also scored and we won 3-0. Easter Monday game.

1 Like

Does anyone going to this know where is good for a drink before? I only know the Arsenal fan pubs nearby

Save your money til after the game mate, thatā€™s when youā€™ll really need a skinful.

1 Like

Haha already have a night out planned - it IS Friday after all

ā€¦ five minutes after the final whistleā€¦

stumbling-drunk

5 Likes

Dilemma
Watch the game knowing it will be miserable and knowing what will happen?
Or
Watch the Wrexham v Boreham Wood game and watch others gonthrough hell

Twonk.
Wrexham game is tomorrow
Ffs
:man_facepalming:

1 Like

I declined the ticket and have decided to watch the last episode of Picard & an early night ahead of beer festival :+1:

Looking at our team sheet I would say thatā€™s a very very wise decision.

2 Likes

There seems to be an overwhelming lack of enthusiasm for saints at the moment - quite understandably.
To regenerate some interest, I think we should run a trial of naming the six best players who will not be selected in a match day team (being on the bench wonā€™t count, because there is no guarantee any ā€œbest playerā€ will be sent on in time.
Discussion after the game can revolve around thing like ā€œwell, if 3 of my best players had been in the team, we wouldnā€™t have lost 6-0ā€. Etc etc.
A league table could be created, with 3 points for every best player not on the pitch for the whole game, 2 points if a best player gets on as sub, and only 1 point if a best player is in the starting 11.
I did think a similar competition to pick the 3 biggest useless wankers who should never have started or pulled on a shirt, but decided this would have led to too much abuse.

1 Like

Selles can get in the bin.

Adam Armstrong hasnā€™t been in the match day squads recently and now heā€™s suddenly starting. Same shit with Aribo last week. WTF is he doing?

We clearly needed some firepower from a proven goalscorer.

Duh. :unamused::grin:

1 Like

He has a cunning plan that you will be lauding from the rooftops after the game. Before the gameā€¦nobody has a clue. :lou_lol:

Anyone smell points for us here? Anyone at all?

Ha! GOOOOAAAALLLL Alcatraz!

What tge guck

Fucking hell!! Lolol :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

HAAAAA!!! Walcott Goal Machineā€¦

What
What WHAT?

Holy shit, what a goal :smile::smile:

2 Likes