:pl: ⚽ Amazon Coont midweek Special aka Other Games - Round 12 2022/23

Yeah, just saw it - brilliant :joy:

1 Like

Just look at this evening as preparation for the game tomorrow :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

It’s my Beatles Day.
Think I’m gone watch that shit when I can be singing “When I’m 64” on repeat all night?

The Ollie Lancashire inspired B team are 2 down at Newport County.

Well, that was turgid.

1 Like

Sam Bellis 2-1 76min.

I already sprayed my load.
Watching Minions.

1 Like

Golum
Screenshot

Steve Cooper
th

4 Likes

4629abda87cbeadab407c1c7506e267e

Liverpool 1 up against West Ham

1 Like

Newcastle 1 up against Everton

1 Like

And that’s how those 2 have finished.

Meanwhile… Man Utd 1-0 Spurs

Good advantage played by the ref after Kane is vlagged for offside, united go up the other end and Fernandes makes it 2-0 with a sublime finish

Harrison Read, once of this parish has given Fulham the lead against Aston Villa. Gerrard’s last game in charge maybe?

And Leicester are beating Leeds 1-0

Bednarek subbed at halftime. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

2-0 to Fulham now and chants to sack Steven Gerrrrrrraaaaard ring around the away end.

A look at the table just goes to show how much rosier our outlook would be even if we’d drawn against Wolves, Villa and Everton rather than losing by a single goal. Add three points to our total and delete two points from each of them.

1 Like

Ings tugged too having contributed fuck all. Never mind, they both found the big club they were looking for.

2 Likes

Every time I watch Leicester and hear the name “Dewsbury-Hall” I still chuckle at @Goatboy’s comment of yesteryear about us getting battered by a wedding venue!

3 Likes

2-0 Leicester

tonight was a good little earner.

3 Likes