🌍 ⚽ Afcon 2022

Morocco 1 Ghana 0.

Late goal by some kiddie called Boufal. Possible transfer target?

2 Likes

Mane scores a Liverpool style 97th minute penalty, to beat Zimbabwe rather harshly.

1 Like

Nice emoji choice @Lets-B-Drinking

1 Like

That was me.

1 Like

Dull start for Moussa :grin:

1 Like

The ref was an utter joke. In the first half he booked Djnepo, for not getting on a stretcher, but instead limping off the pitch after he had been badly fouled. He didn’t book the defender

He then blew up for full time after 85 mins. Had to restart and sent off a Mali player for what was barely a foul. Then finally after 89mins, when there should have been at least 5 mins added for injury and 2 lots of VAR, he blew up again.

They gave out the MOTM award, left the pitch and were then told to replay another few minutes. Tunisia refused to come out. Obviously wanting the game abandoned.

2 Likes

Sunstroke wasn’t it…

It appears JWP has been giving the Comoros tips on free kick taking in there spirited 2-1 defeat to Cameroon.

3 Likes

My team is still involved in the tournament Equatorial Guinea beating Mali 6-5 on penalties after a 0-0 draw.

3 Likes

Senegal v Egypt in the final on Sunday, does anyone care except Klippety??

2 Likes

I expect Liverpool will claim it was them wot won it (regardless of who actually does) :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Senegal get a penalty in the 3rd minute, clear as day, Mane steps up and hits a tame penalty which the keeper saves.

Senegal 0-0 Egypt

Extra time.