šŸŒ„ā›ˆ Actual Summer Holidays 2021 / 22 / 23/ 24

Iā€™m staying at a trailer park on the Isle of Sheppey this week, thereā€™s not really a lot to do around here and the weather is pretty grim but at least weā€™re away from home.

No social distancing or face masks evident in the entertainment complex.

Visiting somebody in the prison?

2 Likes

I didnā€™t even realise there was one here until I drove past it.

Also didnā€™t know that powered flight was, basically, developed on the islandā€¦after the Wright brothers obvsā€¦

You can always do a day trip to Sarfend for Fish & Chips at The Captainā€™s Table on the seafront and walk it off on the pier with nothing to see.

A 2 hour (at best) drive for a day trip with 3 kids in the car!!! Hmmmm

I have used this phrase - I laugh because is makes it sound like we all live in shitholes

How bad has home become if a trailer park in the pissing rain is a welcome break

That cunt Biden better let me in the country in November, but I suspect the geriatric twat wont

2 Likes

It has a lovely ram packed

kiddies fun park with nobody wearing masks and only costs a fortune for each kid as well.
Itā€™s not a staycation without whining kids stuck in a car to nowhere in the rainā€¦

This is the closest I intend to get to Southendā€¦

4 Likes

Itā€™s a good job you donā€™t have an inflatable or youā€™d never get off the beach.

Iā€™m sure greenpeace would lend a hand.

Am sure I said weā€™re going to Dublin for a long city break in September. Flying Ryanair (:roll_eyes:).

Kidā€™s downloaded the app to register Covid status and have been bombarded with cheap flight deals. Currently theyā€™re planning on doing a day trip to Pragueā€¦Ā£8 each way per person :joy:

1 Like

Shouldā€™ve come here would have saved a fortune on cost of beeršŸ˜‰

1 Like

Yeah but Ryanair are offering Ā£16 day round trip flights.

Even with taxi trips to town centre, there and back and beer / McDonalds, theyā€™ll have a cheap day out thatā€™s not in the UK, which is sort of the point.

Yeah but I can get everywhere in Sept from here for the same until midnight :crazy_face:

Can you sort flights from Gatwick for them?

1 Like

No. HTH

1 Like

But from Stanstead

1 Like

You lost me at Stanstead

2 Likes

Itā€™s very Welsh.

5 Likes

I hope you enjoy your ovine paradise