:Cricket_bat_and_ball: 4th Test :engerland: England (and Wales) v India šŸ‡®šŸ‡³ - Ageas Bowl

Brief showing from Pant.

1 Like

Pantā€™s hoisted, but Cook still gobbles him up.

Hello?

*taps microphone

1 Like

Pant was streaky but failed to occupy the crease.

Fortunately Rahaneā€™s out now so we can all move on with our lives.

154 for eight

Itā€™s coming homeā€¦

You canā€™t fault the India tail for having a bit of a whackā€¦ but one more wicket to take the series!

1 Like

Itā€™s home. :lou_lol:

England win by 60 runs.

Excellent Test Matchā€¦both sides in with a chance of winningā€¦thatā€™s what test wickets should be like. Prepared to get a result ā€¦proper cricket.

2 Likes

Easy

1 Like

Iā€™m almost sorry that thereā€™s nothing to play for in the 5th test. Almost.

As Eric is my witness.
I checked ESPN 3 times since dinner.
Each time the moment the page reloaded a red W came up that very ball.
The 2nd time actually had 2 in 4 balls.
And only half way through the vodka tasting

I do believe I won that test match
:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Iā€™m now booked into rehab, to get over 4 days of solid alcohol abuse.

After getting their from Parkway on the shuttle buses of various ages and engine power, we started at 10 am each morning with bacon butty and pint. As this was the muck served up served up by Greene King this didnā€™t really count so a steady mixture of cider and wife beater was administered.

Barely missed a ball apart from visiting the bog, where you were driven to distraction by video adverts on the urinals. Trying to waz with a picture of Phil Taylor and Van Barneveld is not pleasant.

Match result never in doubt (Gulp!!) although that idiot 3rd umpire, Wilson, should never be let near a TV screen again. I even won our sweep from Saturday morning for predicting the winning time.

1 Like