:efl: ⚽ 2024 Playoffs

So, anyone think we’re in with a decent shout of promotion via the playoffs? What odds would you set for us if you were putting money on it?

And would you actually want to see us promoted, or prefer a stint in the Championship without VAR and “Big Club Syndrome” afflicting us?

I want us to go up because I dont want the Fishy fuckers coming to town.

As a betting man i will have money on Saints in all the play off games and expect to make a profit be it a small one.

Meh.
We ain’t beating Leeds pr Leicester even if we get to Wembley

Nope

As much a Saints are consistently inconsistent I’ve “enjoyed” the football more this season.

Would be happy with another season out of the Premier League, but can we afford it?

2 Likes

We can afford it if we’re content to become an established middling Championship club. I’ve felt since relegation that’s what’ll happen unless we bounce straight back up, or at least at the second time of asking.

1 Like

Beat Leeds comfortably at St Mary’s

1 Like

I’d say we’re now likely to go into the playoffs off the back of a jammy win and four straight defeats.

Bodes well, doesn’t it.

West Brom got walloped too

Going to be Ipswich at this rate…

Disagree. I think Ipswich will get the other automatic place

Yep agreed. They have Coventry with nothing to play for and Huddersfield who are 99% down

Play off dates confirmed.

Saints away on Sun 12th at 14.15

Home leg on Fri 17th at 20.00

Ticket info

Fuck off with the 8pm Friday shite

Lol. I will be there. Work can do one :grin:

I will brave the M3 Friday traffic to attend

1 Like

Well I’m fucked - have to go to a 60th birthday for the SF (the birthday boy is fuming)

Then assuming we get through, I am in Verona for the final

The Ayatollah has not reacted well to my trial balloon of postponing our hols for a few days