2021, don't be an asshat like 2020

I’ll get in first and say have a super New Year everyone! I’ve enjoyed the year with you lot, even if it’s only with the Saints chatter.

“Stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive if you can and meet me in a dream of this hard land” - Bruce Springsteen.

3 Likes

As Australia started it Malaysia can continue it as Philippines is out of action.

Have a very Happy New Year everyone
Stay safe and dont do anything I Wouldn’t

That gives you a lot of room to manouver

6 Likes

Weirdly it’s now 2021 in New Zealand, 2020 in Europe, and 1973 in the Isle of Wight.

11 Likes

Anyone got any plans?
I’m getting stressed out by the choices
Polsat with Boney M or TVP with Modern Talking
Doing my head in

5 Likes

Nothing says 2020 like hurtling to the last village shop that’s still open on NYE to grab some Dr Oetker Pizzas because you forgot to defrost the Chicken you were having for dinner.
Phew, just made it!

2 Likes

Boom.
Supermarket regional manager walks in tells Mrs P_F her 3 month contract not being extended & makes 3 others redundant
16:30 NYE.
Replacing them with Ukrainians who are half the cost.

Fvck off 2020

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that @Polski_Filip

Similarly, What is it with board level management the world over?

A colleague of mine got made redundant the Monday before Xmas. Completely out of the blue. Taken on to develop a brand new service line so not expected to bring in income initially. Reason given was lack of income. Got made redundant just as his pipeline income was due to start in January We’ve now had to cancel a string of lucrative contracts - as we’ve sacked the expertise :frowning:

He got a big pay off - so less cash in the business and we look stupid in front of clients :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

In honesty it had been obvious & expected, she had clocked up some extra days so got a lump of cash for a couple of months. Another supermarket in the village had already tapped her up, and finally shed been getting interviews in the IT sector having sold the Event Management App back in the sandpit.

It is more annoying that she will now be home with me through January at least.
There goes my day time streaming binge watching

2 Likes

Am I the only one thinking next year is 2020 won?

8 Likes

Nooooooo!
I have 3 Dr Oetker Pizzas in.
The Brothers in Law & families have decided we are hosting the NYE Party.
11 people?
Ffs.
See y’all on Gargantua later

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

Neighbours being annoying?
Blast this at them.

Tonight’s soundtrack

20201231_192156

3 Likes

Fine. I’ll stop exploiting animal labour :slight_smile:

Made this tonight, mostly to brush up on Ye Olde Video Skills.

I’m sure these must be the only gigs he gets now days

Sexy sexy lover is a banging tune though.
Said nobody outside Poland

The competition have dug out Lou Vega & Mambo and Fun Factory for later.

Fvck Covid, I could have been in Blighty watching Mrs Browns Boys

1 Like

Wait.
What?
Live National TV.

What Tiers? Ffs

1 Like

Aaarggh
Where do they find them from?

Help!

Meh just not feeling it.

NYE is about three things, putting the year to rights, getting wankered with your mates and hoping the next year will be better, with some justification.

Perhaps you see why I’m just not feeling it.

2 Likes