2016 Sotonians' Awards - The Results

2016 Sotonians' Awards - The Results

OK, the votes have been cast and counted, the cunts computed and the cretins calculated.

Here we go…

And…?

Da da daaaaa

Bored now

I’m off for a bowl of soup

OK. It’s official, your favourite moderator on Sotonians (that rhymes with wretch) is bletch!

With 50% of the vote, Barry Sanchez is a statistically significant cunt!

Sotonians’ favourite thread of the year is Brexit.

The late (hopefully not) SaintBristol wins the award for posters that can’t quote but don’t care.

Sotonians’ favourite poster on all things music is…KRG.

OK pop-pickers, he’s in with a bullet, sadoldgit wins the award for taking us back to the 70s.

Breaking new ground here as we hand an award to the The Man from The Other Place. Steve Grant is better at web shit than pap.

The people have spoken!

OK, in 2016 who put down pap most effectively in a single post?

Only StickyWhiteDovePiss, that’s who…

…but there’s been a re-count…

…and Lou has drawn level by a hanging chad.

Another shared award.

Put your hands together for Sticky Cox.

Originally posted by @saintbletch

OK, in 2016 who put down pap most effectively in a single post?

Only StickyWhiteDovePiss, that’s who…

Deserved. I think we might have had nastier flashes, but SWDP takes time to craft his insults. It’s quite impressive.

Need a link to a Peruvian cinematographer when you’re discussing who we should sign in January?

Who you gonna call?

TedMaul (SaintBristol might be able to help too)!

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Breaking new ground here as we hand an award to the The Man from The Other Place. Steve Grant is better a web shit than pap. The people have spoken!

Unfortunately this means I can no longer give out points scoring badges for these awards.

It would simply be unfair for me to give others points when Steve cannot receive them himself :lou_sunglasses:

Who’s the leading exponent of the upside-down, reverse Dougan?

Who can go to spend a penny and come back with £587.54 smeared on his balls?

It’s papster!

Who was responsible for bringing new visitors to our little hamlet?

Jack Schitt

(RIP)

This is a total falsehood. I have a long documented obsession with wet wiping, over on TSW. Yes I said that out loud. Again.

Who can’t handle their alcohol?

Why it’s me, of course.

Hilarious.

Just fucking hilarious.

Despite now residing in the Ecuadorian embassy (and never actually being officially guested - or was she?) the lovely Lou wins our Guest Poster of the Year Award.