14 Day Driving ban for this

14 Day Driving ban for this

Following on from Rallyboy’s comment in the Messi thread :-

Undertaking, losing control of the car, flying over the central reservation and hitting 2 others cars on the other carriageway!

All with no insurance!

And he gets a 14 days driving ban, he must have been really sorry!

But it’s alright, according to this article he was fine £320 and ordered to pay £40 court costs and £20 victim surcharge!! WTF!!

Mind you he probably blamed it on the Peugeot driving in the outside lane when the inside was clear…

I happen to watch traffic cops quite a lot, normally while flicking through. I am time and time amazed with the amount of charges that are dropped due to the 'lack of evidence, even though I am watching it unfold in front of me, on the TV. Seriously how much do you need?

Also like the above, but including police chases, driving on the pavement, hitting a person on said path and then crashing into a roundabout. After a 90 minute chase, the person got banned from driving for 2 months, no prison! seriously the road offences need to tighten up a little!

Aye, it always amazes me the lesser sentences that people get for killing other people with their car

If you want to kill someone the best way to do it is with your car :confused:

Originally posted by @BTripz

Following on from Rallyboy’s comment in the Messi thread :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkbVE5u8yp4

Undertaking, losing control of the car, flying over the central reservation and hitting 2 others cars on the other carriageway!

All with no insurance!

And he gets a 14 days driving ban, he must have been really sorry!

But it’s alright, according to this article he was fine £320 and ordered to pay £40 court costs and £20 victim surcharge!! WTF!!

Mind you he probably blamed it on the Peugeot driving in the outside lane when the inside was clear…

So, I think he got off light because he loses control before he manages to undertake… So he could probably argue that he was gonna slow down :smiley: